9. The Unnecessary Arrival😑😾

Magsimula sa umpisa

Karan and Preeta looked at each other and soon laughed out...

After sometime...
Preeta was busy in doing decorations... While Karan was finding her...

Suddenly out of nowhere... A girl came and hugged Karan tightly... Karan was perplexed with a sudden hug...
He broke the hug forcefully...

Girl: Hi Karan!!! I Missed u sm...

Karan(smiling): Hi Mahira!! Nyc to see u here...

She was about to hug him again... When Karan spotted Preeta...

Karan immediately ran towards Preeta while Mahira stumbled on her steps but steadied herself...
She looked where Karan went and gets an immediate shock😳

While on Preeran's side...

As soon as Karan reached Preeta... He picked her up from behind by wrapping his arms around her waist... Preeta shrieked... He started moving holding her...

Preeta: Karan... Neeche utaro mujhe... Mujhe pata hai ye tum hi ho...

Karan: Waah Babydoll bade achhe se jaanti ho tum mujhe...

By then they reached near Mahirona 🦠...

Preeta: Tumhare alawa aur kaun aisi harkat kar sakta hai... Please utar do... Main giri na... Aur agar bach gayi toh tumhari haddiyan tod dungi...

Karan widened his eyes...

Karan(gulping): Tum... Tum mujhe aise dara nahi sakti... Aur gussa toh mujhe hona chahiye... Kaha tha na tumse ki ab bahut kaam kar liya... Lekin ni... Madam Ko sunni hi kahan hai...

Preeta: Sorry na... Vo flower ki decoration theek nahi thi... Isiliye kar rahi thi...

Karan: Tab bhi...

Preeta: Achcha ab nahi karungi... Ab toh chodo...

Karan: Promise??

Preeta: Yaar bilkul bachche ho...
(Huffing)Promise!!

Karan: Sirf Tumhare saath bachcha hoon...

Hearing this A smile crept on Preeta's annoyed face while Karan also smiles... By then Preeta was back on her toes while Karan's hands were still around her... Both weren't that uncomfortable b/c it was normal for them and even the Family... All they wanted was them to be happy and it was clear that they were happy with e/o

Preeta: Yaar ab toh chodo...

Karan: Haye... Mann ni kar raha...

Preeta elbows him... He rubs his stomach and glares her cutely...

Karan (annoyingly): Kya hai.. Bajarbatti...

Preeta widens her eyes and mouth...

Preeta Bajarbattu... Akal ke Tattu..

Karan: Tum... Tumne mujhe phir se...

Now it was enough for Mahirona 🦠... She was already burning with jealousy seeing them so close... And that they are just ignoring her as if she doesn't exist at all... So she interrupted...

Mahira: Ummm... Karan...

Preeran look at her...

Mahira(forcefully smiling): Yeh kaun hai???

Karan: Oh yeh...(putting one hand around Preeta's shoulder) Yeh hai Bab... I mean Preeta... Humari pyaari Bhabhi ji ki behen aur ab meri bestest friend... Aur Preeta... Yeh Mahira hai... Bua ki friend ki Beti...