𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7.

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲~𝐒𝐢𝐚
𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 12|3:45 𝐩𝐦
𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲~𝐒𝐢𝐚𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 12|3:45 𝐩𝐦𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

I'm on my to the trap because my dad called and told me to come.

Kane was staying at his house because he actually stays there sometimes.

I was listening to music until Kane called.

"Hey baby"

"Heyy where you going"

"To the trap"

"Oh ight"

"Well are you going to be available at like 7:30"

"Yeah I should be why"

"Because we going go-carting"

"Ok well I'll be free...are you picking me up or you want to meet up at the place"

"I'll pick you up"

"Ok see you later I love you"

"I love you too be safe"

I pulled up to the trap and got out.

"Wassup Sia" one of the guards said.

"Wassup Key"

I did my little handprint thing and went in.

"Frances where everybody at"

"Meeting room"

I walked to the meeting room and everyone was in there.

"Wassup Sia" they said in unison.

"Wassup everything alright"

"Yeah we just gotta talk about some things since Nick getting out of Jail tomorrow" my dad said

"You lyin"

"I'm serious"

Nick is my older cousin. He was my bestfriend almost like my older brother.

When he got locked up it hit me hard because he was the one that helped my dad with me when it got too hard.

But now he's getting out and it's gonna be different because I'm not the sia he knew back then. I'm actually getting to the point where I'm happy and he's used to quiet, mean sia.

Well I'm still mean but you get my point.

"Ok and what's going to change now that he's coming back" I asked.

"Well nothing major just that he's gonna need somewhere to stay"

"Ok anddd where is this going"

"All of these bums either live in their mama house or got roommates...you're the only one who doesn't" he added.

"You want him to stay with me" I asked chuckling.

"Until he can get back on his feet"

"Da you know Kane is with me half of the time and he not gon want another nigga staying in my house"

"I know but you have to figure something out"

"Why can't he stay with you"

"Because Vic don't like people in the house"

"Da I got a life of my own...I can't have no grown ass man staying in my house"

"Kane stays in your house"

"You know damn well that's different"

"Just for a short period of time"

"Oh my fucking gawd Bruh...you understand that I have a boyfriend. Nick is not gon like that I have a boyfriend. And Kane is not gon like that I have a whole nother grown man in my house whether he's my cousin or not. And you know how protective Nick is...if me and Kane were to have a little petty argument nick gon wanna shoot him and I can't have that"

"Figure it out Sia. And make sure to pick him up at 10:30 am tomorrow...end of discussion" he dismissed the conversation.

I walked out the room making sure to slam the door and walked out the house.

I got in the truck and called Kane.

"Hello"

"Hey could you come by the house real fast I needa talk to you about something"

"Okay you wanna call the plan off" he asked and I nodded.

"I'm sorry"

"It's okay for real" he said.

"Ok I love you"

"I love you too"

45 minutes later I pulled up to my house and Kane was outside.

I unlocked the door and we went in and sat down.

"So what's up" he said.

"So i you know I went to the trap today and shit right so I got in And my dad informs me that my cousin Nick is getting out of Jail Tomorrow"

"Yeah"

"And he's gonna need a place to stay until he get back on his feet so my dad tells me that he's gonna have to stay with me"

"Why can't Nick stay with him"

"The same thing I asked...but he told me that his wife don't like people in the house which was a dumbass answer to me"

"And I go on to tell him that I have a boyfriend and he isn't gonna like the idea of another nigga staying with me whether he's my cousin or not"

"Damn right"

"This nigga tells me that I need to figure some shit out"

"So he's forcing you to let someone in your house"

"Basically"

"I mean so we could try to continue our everyday and if it don't work out that way we could talk and shit...we just gotta communicate and it won't be that hard." He said.

This why I love him.

"Okay" I said and kissed him.

"I'm hungry as fuck and I know you don't got shit in that kitchen" he said

"I don't"

"You wanna order Canes" he asked.

"Yeah we can do that"

We ordered food. Ate. Did the do. Showered. And went to sleep.

-𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥

-𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤.

-𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐭