𝐗𝐕𝐈. Sour

▐  FLAMING HOT CHEETOS!▐Sixteen━━Sour

FLAMING HOT CHEETOS!
Sixteen━━Sour

「 ☄️🔥🧨 」

Real Life

▂▂

WEEKS PASSED SINCE OLIVIA AND JACLYN SAW EACH OTHER. Olivia had released 'Sour' and it was doing great. Jaclyn just wondered if some songs were about her. She was thinking about calling her and to talk. She missed when they would talk. She tried calling her multiple times but always hung up before it even rang. She decided to get her mind off her and go out.

She was gonna go out to eat with Lydia since they haven't hung out much due to Lydia filming. Jaclyn didn't tell her about the 'talk' she had with Olivia. I mean nothing happened right. She felt like she was betraying Lydia when in reality she wasn't. She was gonna tell her today, she hoped she wasn't gonna get mad.

Lydia came to pick her up and they went to go eat. They ordered and were making small talk. "So, anything happened while I was gone" Lydia asked. "Um, not really" Jaclyn simply answered. "Well, there is something I wanted to tell you" Jaclyn started. Lydia just nodded her head, signaling her to continue. "Well, I talked to Olivia a couple of weeks ago" Jaclyn told her. She avoided eye contact with Lydia, fearing she was gonna be pissed.

"That's great, you guys friends again?" Lydia asked. Jaclyn silently sighed in relief that Lydia wasn't mad or jealous. Lydia wanted Jaclyn to be happy and wanted Jaclyn and Olivia to be friends again. "Not really, but at least we didn't fight" Jaclyn said taking a sip of her drink. "You guys will make up eventually, alright, just be patient" Lydia said as she reached for Jaclyn's hand. She gave the girl a comforting smile before pulling her into a quick kiss.

The food later arrived, they ate and laughed together. Jaclyn felt guilty that she still had feeling for Olivia really deep inside her. She still loved Lydia and she means it when she says it. She cared for her but she still loved Olivia, although she would never admit it. She didn't want to hurt Lydia, she cared too much about her.The only thing she can do right now is try to forget about Olivia.

After they ate, they went to an amusement park to end the day. Jaclyn was happy that they were okay but something seemed off. She missed Olivia, she hated the fact that she did. She was dating Lydia and she was happy. She brushed it off and continued to have fun with Lydia. After they went to the park for about 2 hours, Lydia dropped off Jaclyn home. She kissed her goodbye before entering her home.