𝐗𝐈𝐕. Good 4 U

▐  FLAMING HOT CHEETOS!▐Fourteen━━Good 4 U

FLAMING HOT CHEETOS!
Fourteen━━Good 4 U

☄️🔥🧨

Instagram

Liked by arianagrande, lydiatorres, and 1,938,748 others

oliviarodrigo Good 4 u out everywhere!!!!

view all 37,738 comments

username its soooooo fuckinggg goooddddd

username bye the fact that lydia liked it😭😭

julialester you are EVERYTHING oh my god

username so good🔥

username I LOVE IT

username YESS

username icon

username the mv is everything

username 😍😍

username the drama keeps getting better and better

milliebobbybrown its so good Olivia

username another song about Jackie, and it's amazing

irisapatow the fire part😍😍

madisonhu you ate this up liv

username they way liv's friends support her is so cute

Real Life

▂▂

"I REALLY WANT TO SEE HER, GUYS" OLIVIA TOLD THEM. "Then text her, Liv, it's not that hard" Madison replied to her. She was facetiming Madison and Iris, ranting about Jaclyn. "I can't, she's dating someone" Olivia whined. "So, you guys are gonna talk not make out" Iris told Olivia. "Should I text her and apologize, I mean technically it's both of our faults that we're arguing right now" Olivia said. "Have you met Jackie, she won't admit she's wrong, like ever" Madison told Olivia.

"By the way your song is amazing" Iris told Olivia. "Yeah Liv, it's amazing, do you have any more songs I can sing, cry, and dance to" Madison asked the girl. "Well..." Olivia replied. She has been working with her producer, Daniel, for a while now. She needed to do some tweeks on her songs in order to finish the album. "Spit it out" Madison told her, harshly. "I'm making an album" Olivia told the girls, making jazz hands. "Oh my god, Olivia that's amazing" Iris told Olivia. "I'm so proud of you Liv" Madison told her. Olivia was glad her friends were supporting her, she just felt like someone was missing. Jaclyn was missing.

"But that's not the only surprise, I'm performing on SNL" Olivia revealed to them. "No fucking way" Iris yelled through the phone. "Okay Liv, I see you being successful" Madison told Olivia smiling. "Hey guys, I have to go but I will let you know how the album goes, alright" Olivia told them. They said their goodbyes and hung up. Olivia sighed and looked at someone's contact, Jaclyn's. "Fuck it" Olivia mumbled before sending a message.

Messages

 oliviaI'm sorry, can we meet somewhere

olivia
I'm sorry, can we meet somewhere

jaclyn
why

olivia
i need to talk to you, please?

jaclyn
fine

jaclyn
i'll meet you at yours

olivia
thank you seriously

olivia
i'll see you soon
Read