𝐈𝐈. Confirmed?

▐  FLAMING HOT CHEETOS!▐Two━━Confirmed?

FLAMING HOT CHEETOS!
Two━━Confirmed?

「 ☄️🔥🧨 」

E-News

JACLYN ANISTON CONFIRMS DRIVERS LICENSE ISNT ABOUT JOSHUA BASSETT?!

By Kevin Coulson

'Just Love' star, Jaclyn Aniston posted a picture of Best Friend, Olivia Rodrigo's song 'Drivers License' on the billboard Global 200 saying "no cause bestie did that

'Just Love' star, Jaclyn Aniston posted a picture of Best Friend, Olivia Rodrigo's song 'Drivers License' on the billboard Global 200 saying "no cause bestie did that. I'm so proud of you ollie, I love you so much." Most of the comments on the post were complementing their friendship and Rodrigo's song.

Fans noticed that Aniston liked a shady comment that said " it's so funny how people think drivers license is about josh when olivia confirmed it isn't about him, people are obsessed with making assumptions." Aniston didn't say anything about liking the comment.

Olivia and Joshua star in the show 'High School Musical: The musical series' As Nina and Ricky. The pair were constantly spotted together and shipped together. There were many rumors of them dating but the pair never confirmed anything.

Do you think Jaclyn was shading Joshua? Do you think Olivia and Joshua dated? What do you guys think about all of this?

-E-News

Messages

jax🤰🌼you saw they made a whole article about me😭

jax🤰🌼
you saw they made a whole article
about me😭

jax🤰🌼
overcoming from being in my mothers
shadow😩🙏

ollie👰‍♀️💍
yea i saw, i'm sorry if you get any
hate. i should have listened when you
told me not to 'talk' to josh

jax🤰🌼
it's okay, i'm always right😫

whore ollie👰‍♀️💍
you cocky whore

jax🤰🌼
so are you gonna date josh after you guys
are done filming

ollie👰‍♀️💍
honestly, it is what we had planned but we both knew it wasn't gonna work out
plus he is with sabrina

jax🤰🌼
i'm sorry ollie i know you liked him a lot

ollie👰‍♀️💍
it's okay ill get over it eventually

ollie👰‍♀️💍
ft?

jax🤰🌼
sure let me get my laptop first
read

Real Life

▂▂

"RIGHT, THAT WAS DEFINITELY THE SADDEST EPISODE" OLIVIA SAID THROUGH HER LAPTOP. "I know, everytime I watch it I burst into tears. The girls were discussing about the saddest episode of Glee. To them it was the Finn Hudson tribute episode, they cry everytime they watch it. Their facetimes were always wild, they were either crying, singing, or laughing. Their facetimes were their favorite things ever.

"Jackie dinner is ready" she heard her mom say. "Well, thats my cue, i'll text you later" Jackie told Olivia. "Same, bye I love you Jax" Olivia told Jackie. "I love you too" Jackie told Olivia before hanging up. She turned off her computer before going downstairs to eat. "Hey, I made pasta" Jennifer said, as she saw her daughter walk down the stairs. "Ooo, nice" Jackie replied, as she sat down on the table.

"So anything knew happening in your life right now" Jennifer asked her daughter, as they began eating. "Well not really, there's this article about me though but it's not a big deal" Jackie replied to her mom. "Do you need me to call someone, because if they insult you I can have it taken down if you need to" Jennifer said, growing overprotective of her daughter. "Oh no it's fine, they didn't insult me or anything" Jackie said, chuckling at her mom's overprotectiveness.

"Well there is something, i'm uh, i'm confused" Jackie said to her mom, looking down at her food. "Me too" Jennifer replied at her daughter, chuckling. "What do you mean?" Jennifer asked, looking at her daughter, noticing her nervousness. "Confused like sexually confused" Jackie said still looking at her food. "Oh" is what all came out of Jennifer's mouth. "Yeah, I have been for a while and I thought I should tell you" Jackie said, finally looking up at her mom. "Well i'm here for you, whatever you need i'll support you no matter what" Jennifer said smiling at her daughter.

"Thanks mom, I love you" Jackie said smiling at her mom. She got up and went to hug her. "So any idea of your sexuality" Jennifer asked her daughter. "Well I think i'm gay" Jackie replied to her mom, nervous she might judge her. "That's nice, are you sure or are you still thinking" Jennifer asked her daughter, as Jackie sat back down. "Yeah, i'm sure, i'm gay" Jackie told her mom. "I'm so proud of you baby, you are amazing never forget that" Jennifer told her daughter, a tear rolling down ber cheek. "Thank you mommy" Jackie smiled at her mom, attempting not to cry. They both finished their food and got ready for bed.

Jackie was happy that she came to the conclusion of her sexuality. She was ready to come out to the world. She knew Olivia was gonna be upset about not telling her she was struggling but regardless she was gonna support her. She was happy her mom supported, she was the most important person in the world to her. She didn't care if she didn't know who her dad was, she had her mommy and that's all that mattered to her. She started to mentally prepare herself for tomorrow's events.

 She started to mentally prepare herself for tomorrow's events