ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello Stormers! Sorry for the lateness, but I've been speaking with a few of you and putting together some documentation. As of the end of this month, Hurricane Book Club will be transitioning to an open Critique Swap book.

So if you've already passed the exam and trial critique, you're eligible to have your username and book information listed here. For those that have already been in the club and choose to have your information listed (higher level members are still allowed to have their extra books listed).

How it'll work is, there will be a chapter with all members listed with clickable links, and then each member will get their own chapter with their details, critique experience, preferences, and book summary. Anyone who is looking to do a swap can peruse the book and comment or message the member directly to arrange for a critique swap.

Below are current Hurricane Book Club Members, please 'renew' if you'd like your information to be included in the new setup and I will PM you with details. Over the next few days I'll be updating the guidebook and the exam to reflect the changes, and on June 1st the new system will go live in this book.

Thank you so much to everyone who has participated thus far, I hope you'll get a better return with this new system!

Di_Rossi

HicksScribbles

Njstreet

TheAngelWriting

SerenaBondAuthor

JWCMaher

TheSmileMaker

rsoultin