He woke up by the sound of someone knocking at his door. He knew it was his aunt' s bodyguard come to pick him up. He change into his formal clothes and get out of the house.

Soon they arrive at airport to fly to South Korea where a new life begins for Han Jun. The flight will take them 14 hours+ to arrive at South Korea.

Han Jun decide to take a rest because he didn't sleep well last night. It is going to be a long day for the young boy.

*Time skip*

He finally arrived at South Korea. It was at night and the bodyguards took him to his aunt's house to rest for now.

At night,his aunt come to his room to talk to him a bit.

"Han Jun!!Are you awake!?"His aunt said.

"Y-yes I am awake Auntie.."Han Jun said with sadness felt around his body.

"Han Jun!!It's going to be alright!!"His aunt tries to encourage him."Your parent may not be here anymore but they will support you up there with the angels!!"

Han Jun didn't said anymore thing. He can only agree with what his aunt said.

"Tomorrow is a new day for you!!A new start, a new school, some new friend!!For now you can live here in my house,until I can find you a new home so it is easy for you to go to school. I will give you an amount of money every month or so. I may not be with you all the time because I am busy with my job but I'll try to visit you okay!!"His aunt said.

Han Jun just simply agree. He didn't have any other choice but continue his life. A life without his parent on his side.

"Okay auntie!!"Han Jun said quietly but enough for his aunt to hear him.

"Okay Han Jun!!Now get some rest, tomorrow is going to be a big day for you!!"His aunt give him a hug before leaving the room.

'Tomorrow is going to be a new start' He said in his mind as he started to drift to sleep.

...

*Present*

It has been two years since the event happened. Han Jun is now studying in (Random Highschool name) Highschool. His grade was at the top of the school and everyone in the school knows that. Some congrats him,some hate him for his intelligence. However, Han Jun rarely talks to anyone in the school. The only friend of him was Yujin. He was great friend to Han Jun. He helps Han Jun from the very beginning to this day. Han Jun consider him as a brother. A brother who helps him in study and now Han Jun was at the top of the school.

Yujin was proud of what he has helped but something seems to bother not only him, but Han Jun too..Bullies.

Since Han Jun was at the top of the school and the fact that he rarely talk to other people, it is noticable that he will become a victim of bullying in no time and who is it you may be asking. It is Jake, an American student whose parent was very rich,known for bullying other students in the school and Han Jun is one of them.

Jake has always been jealous about Han Jun's intelligence and looks. He has attracted many beautiful girls in the school and Jake has enough of it.

Every single day in the school, Jake always bully Han Jun, making Han Jun hurt both physically and mentally. What worse is that Jake knows about the death of Han Jun's parent and he always use it to bully Han Jun.

It seems that Han Jun didn't move on from his parent's death and it was a problem for him.

It continues for months,Yujin decided to take his anger on Jake but every time he tries to do it, Han Jun stops him.