" I love the fact that it has two family rooms. We could do one for us. And then they could have a play room and of course when they get older a game/movie room for them." Miranda said as she walked beside Ben. Ben handed her the bottle and she fed symphony, while walking around in the kitchen. Everything was spacious and Ben honestly loved this house. He was already sold.

They walked up stairs and Miranda looked into each room. She could picture it in her head how their bedroom would look and the kids. She even saw how the playroom would be done, along with how their adult room family room would be done.

Miranda loved the Master bedroom. While Ben was talking to Angela. Miranda went and stood on the balcony coming from the room. She looked around at the view. It also had a fire pit out there. Ben came stood behind Miranda and wrapped his arms around her. "It's beautiful." Miranda said turning her neck, looking back at Ben.

"It is and so are you." Ben said kissing the back of her head.

"this is it." Miranda said smiling

"This is our home." Ben agreed.

"Our home. Our family home." Miranda said looking down at Symphony and then back up at Ben. She turned around and hugged him. Kissing him twice.

" Sorry to interrupt but if you guys aren't happy with this one I still have 3 more to show." Angela said pushing her hair behind her ear.

"No, we are done. This is it. We want this house." Ben said smiling and grabbing Miranda's hand.

With in the next 30 days they closed on the house. Miranda enjoyed going to the furniture store with Ben to pick out the furniture for their house. They chose a modern but home feel theme. Miranda loved the big long wall in the hallway. She got a decal made that said Warren Family Est. 2012 And a big white W in the middle. The wall was full of pictures of Miranda and Ben. Their maternity photos was up there along with pictures of Symphony. All she needed to add was their wedding photos and marriage license. They had another 5 months before they would get married.

Ben wanted a Christmas wedding. They were getting married two weeks before Christmas. She let Ben choose all of the decorations and theme. She helped with the food and other things. She tried but she just wasn't interested in planning a wedding again. She was worried about the wedding and their marriage. She didn't want to jinx anything.

"Miranda." Ben yelled from up stairs. Taking her out of her thoughts. "Yesss." Miranda yelled back.

" Can you bring my black tool box that's on the kitchen counter." Ben asked.

Miranda set down the picture frame that was in her hand and she walked to go get his tool box. She walked up the stairs and handed him the box "here you go." Miranda said smiling.

"Thank you." Ben said.

Miranda watched as he mounted the TV on the wall in their bedroom. All of their furniture would be arriving to the house with in the next two weeks and then they would officially be done. Miranda was excited about her surprised. She bought Ben one of the best grills money can buy and she wanted to have a house warming party. So it would be right on time.

"hold this piece right here. So I can drill it in." Ben told Miranda. Miranda walked over and held the shelf . Ben drilled the screws into the wall on both sides.

" Okay that looks straight." Ben said as he stepped back to look.

Miranda walked into the bathroom and she grabbed the cleaning supplies off the counter. She bent over and started cleaning the tub. She looked back at Ben as he rubbed his hand across her ass. "Benjamin Warren." Miranda said as she looked up at him. "Miranda" Ben said pronouncing every syllable. She bit her lip to suppress her moan. She loved when he pronounced her name. Only he could bring that instant arousal out of her.