" oh my, you have a beautiful baby. Ben you didn't tell me that you have a child. Out of the plenty of conversations we have had you never mention that." Angela said looking from Symphony to Ben.

"Plenty of conversations." Miranda mumbled and she raised her eyebrow at Ben.

" Okay let's get started. This is a large stunning brick Tudor. It has arched entries, stained glass, hardwoods, large picture windows & a cozy gas fireplace. This house also has a Circular floor plan features living, dining, kitchen, office, full bath & sunroom. 4 spacious bedrooms. The Lower level room with built-in office cabinets, spacious closets and storage, large family room & ¾ bath. Fully fenced backyard. This is rare find in this neighborhood!

Miranda and Ben walked around holding hands as they looked around. "This is really nice Ben." Miranda said looking into the rooms with him.

"Now I know you all wanted a house with five bedrooms, is there anyway you could compromise for 4." Angela asked.

" We wanted five bedrooms because we want ad least 2 or 3 more children. We want them to have their own rooms and still have a guest room." Ben said smiling.

" But we still want to keep this one in our back pocket because I really like this one as well. This back year is big and it's enough room for parties and cookouts." Miranda said as the walked to the living room.

They rode to the next house and Miranda's jaw dropped. " Forget the other house. It's out of the race compared to this." Miranda said smiling.

" Okay so this house, it's a million dollar home but I know financing it won't be a problem after looking at both of you all salary." Angela said walking them to the front door.

" This one is a five bedroom house with 6 bathrooms. I'm going to let you both look around and feel free to ask any questions.

" Oh wow Baby look at the master bedroom. It's huge. I don't know if I would want this though. It's two doors that the kids would have to go through to get to us or for us to get to them.

Miranda and Ben continued to look around. " Yeah I don't think each of them need their own bathroom either."

Miranda laughed. " Yeah I'm not feeling this one either. It so modern it doesn't feel homey and I would want it to be a little bit more open down stairs."

They drove to the next house. "This is really nice." Ben said as he drove and stop at in front of the car garage. It was on the side of the house. Miranda got out and she grabbed Symphony.

"Yeah it feels right." Miranda said as she opened up the back gate to look in the back yard. "Ooh I love the back yard. It has a big patio and enough grass space for a play set for the kids. This is a huge backyard. Oooh look at the balcony." Miranda said pointing.

" It's beautiful isn't it and it actually has two balconies. One in the back and one in the front on the side." Angela said as she lead them inside.

"Oh wow this is nice." Ben said looking at the heated patio.

He looked at the around the back yard from by the patio door. " You thinking about where you gonna put your grill" Miranda said laughing.

" How did you know?" Ben asked chuckling. " I know you." Miranda said. " Ben can you go back to the car and get her bottle out of her diaper bag." Miranda asked as she moved her out of the carrier and put her in her arms.

Ben jogged off and Miranda walked around inside she really loved this house. The fire place was a nice touch to the living room.

"The two main levels of the home invite comfort and opportunities to engage with the outdoors; two balconies, covered front porch and spacious backyard with a stone patio and gazebo. Luxurious master suite features a walk-in closet, steam shower and a fireplace. Two family rooms, rec room and custom designed home gym plus the five bed rooms you asked for and it's 3 full bath and 2, 3.5 baths. " Angela said.