Miranda walked in and she saw Arizona coming out of the room with her. The smile that came on Miranda's face could have lit the room. " Hey mommy's baby." Miranda said walking to Arizona and taking her out of her hand. She held her against her chest and kissed her head and bounced around, rocking her. " Yess I missed you. Did you miss mommy." Miranda asked talking to her baby.

Ben stood by the couch and watched. He loved watching Miranda bond with their daughter. She had both of her hands on her. One placed behind her head and the other on her back. Ben smiled and continued to watch.

Oh my God Miranda is that an engagement ring ?" Arizona asked looking down at her ring.

" Yeah it is. It's hard to miss, isn't it." Miranda said showing her hand and smiling.

Callie walked over and grabbed her hand. Checking out her ring. " Honey it's beautiful. Congratulations you guys."

"Thank you. Oh Ben I'm sorry here you hold her. That was selfish of me." Miranda said walking over to him.

" You are fine Miranda. But yeah let me give her some love."

Ben took her from Miranda and he held her in his arms. "Aww look at her smiling. She is definitely a daddy's girl." Miranda said crossing her arms.

Miranda then grabbed her phone and took a picture of them. "Look at her with her tongue. Make her smile again so I can get a picture of that." Miranda said standing over them with her phone. Ben cooed her and Symphony smiled. Miranda snapped the picture and she turned around and squatted down to take a selfie.

"Hey Miranda next Saturday we are trying to have a girls weekend so I hope you can come." Callie said

"Yeah she will be able to make it ." Ben said smiling.

" Dam you trying to get rid of me." Miranda said turning to Ben.

" She will be there. " Ben said. He got up and put Symphony in her car seat. Ben strapped her in and then he helped Arizona with packing the diaper bag.

Miranda and Ben said their goodbyes and then they got into the car after strapping the car seat in.

"I'll make us lunch when we get back and then maybe when can watch a movie." Ben said looking over at her as he drove.

" That sounds wonderful." Miranda said smiling.

Saturday came back around fast and Miranda was getting ready for her girls weekend. She packed her bags and made sure she had an outfit for their partying she was sure Callie had planned.

Arizona and her put together an itinerary for today. " Okay Ben. I'm ready." Miranda said as she walked out into the living room and Ben was holding the remote strolling through the channels. He stopped what he was doing and stood up.

" Already? " Ben asked

" Yupe I will be back tomorrow afternoon." Miranda said as she walked up to him and put her hands on his chest and pulled at his shirt.

"That's a full 24 hours." Ben said wrapping his arms around her waist.

" Do you think it's too much for you. Maybe I should come home tonight and-