"Where is it?"

"What?" I asked.

"Hobi-si's autograph." I roll my eyes.

hobi hyung why you have to come between us. I swear I will make sure to tattoo my name in her mind if that is even possible.

"Ya here it is." Holding the paper in her hand she hug it close it her chest. she is adorable.

Am I head over heels for her? yes. do I like her? No I love her but I am looking for a perfect time to confess. does she feel the same or this is only one sided?

"Hobi-si was looking so good. his blond hairs make me so shock. he look good in everything. he is so kind and sweet person." Here we go again. I clenched my jaw in jealousy. why? just why?

" I love his smile. he is just like a sunshine..I like-

I had enough, I grab her thighs and pull her to my lap and lock my lips with her shutting her up.

grabbing the back of her neck I bite on her lower lips making her wince. she was completely stiff and shock. but soon she relaxed. her hands were rest on my shoulder and she kiss me back.

she doesn't know how to kiss though. she is cute. I will teach her everything. I kiss her deeply. finally no more hobi hyung.

pulling her more into my chest I caress her cheek and slowly pull back leaving her breathless.

"You talk too much honey." I rest my forehead on hers, her cheek turn red and a shy smile appear on her lips. I caress her swollen lips with my thumb and look into her eyes. she is so shy.

"I have to leave for something important. I ask Ahjuma to bring your breakfast here, Take shower and also after breakfast take your medicine as well. I will be late so don't wait for me okay." I said like I was talking to a baby. well she is a baby.

she nod her head lightly. I peck her forehead and put her back on the bed and stood up.

"Bye bye Taehyung-ssi." she said waving her hand one of her habit. I chuckle but didn't say any and walk out of the room

AUTHOR'S POV:

POLICE DEPARTMENT:

Jong-suk and Taehyung sat in front of the man who's head was hung low in shame. Taehyung was burning in anger and out of control he grab his collar harshly.

"Speak up fucker. why did you do that?" he asked shaking him.

"Mr. Kim? leave him please. It's not allowed" The officer said.

"Tell him to speak before I bury him alive.he had crossed his limits." Taehyung said sitting back to his chair.

"Calm down taehyung." jong-suk put his hand on his shoulder making taehyung huff in anger.

"Don't you hear him. SPEAK." the officer said.

"I ..I am sorry sir. but I didn't have any choice." Taehyung raise his eyebrows.

"Let's see what excuse you have now." Jong-suk said.

"It's not a excuse sir. Please hear me out."

"Speak."

"Y.. yesterday morning I got a text from an unknown number." Taehyung frown.

"It said that I have to kidnap a girl at the event held in ××× grand hotel, and they were offering me a good amount of money. and I am in urgent need of money right now sir."

"Just for money? you are lying aren't you." Taehyung said. man shake his head quickly.

"N...no sir. I did all of this for my family. I have a 12 years old daughter and she have leukemia. I don't have enough money for her treatment so I agree on doing that. please forgive me. I didn't have much choice I want to save my daughter." Man cried joining his hand in front of them Taehyung look at the officer who was going through his phone. he look at Taehyung and nod.