Call me Angelica ✨

Start from the beginning

"Yeah she's dead ass."

They simply don't understand I'm not a regular kid.

These guns don't scare me, i fight my momma for fun.

I pull out my phone and text my cousin Ashlyn.

"Barbados" is all I put.

Just so if my mothers ask then they know where to look and plus if she doesn't hear from me she knows where to find me.

She'd tear that whole city down looking my asss.

I mean she has before.

See me and my cousin are very different.

She's the result choosing the family business and I'm the result of living a normal life of a kid.

The difference between me and ashlyn is she had to choose the family business. Well She didn't have to but she has a job to fulfill. Who could blame her, she's her mothers daughter.

Me chooseing a normal life doesn't mean that I didn't have to train or go through the tasks that my cousins went through.

I still have to know how to protect myself having this last name.

Although Ashlyn has a different one, hers carry just as much danger as mine.

The only reason they aren't dead yet is because i'd love to see where this goes.

And plus any dumb ass wouldn't lay a finger on anyone with this last name.

They seem to have mistaken my silence for weakness.

Both my mothers agree not talking much was perfectly fine with them.

They understood. 

They figured my awareness and observation was much more lethal than my combat skill.

They know I'm just as dangerous as all my cousins and aunts, I just show it in my own way.

Not long after my thoughts I feel a towel being pressed up against my nose and mouth.

Those pussy bitches chloroformed me?!

They know they could've let me have my 30 seconds.

Bree POV:

Sourounded by darkness I guess it would be a good time to tell y'all what's the deal with all this.

Ok so basically when we were all in high school, my life changed the day I was kidnapped by a national gang.

They had kidnapped me because my father owed them some money and they weren't gonna let me go until he payed.

Of course my father could Afford it, he simply just didn't want to pay.

It took him a while to notice I was even gone let alone the ransom money.

I could have payed them out of my pocket if they just had asked.

While I was kidnapped at first I had to stay in my room all day.

It was relatively big. It was locked of course. It had a code and a balcony with a glass door door leading out the balcony.

I had four advisors. All were my age.

Their names were Angelica, Seven, Danny, and Selena.

I always envied their relationship with each other. They were 4 peas in a pod. I used to watch them goof off outside my room. I've always wanted a friend group like that.