𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

It's the next day, and I laid in bed. My eyes closed as the pounding beat of the music blasting loudly into my ears. I just wanted to drown in the music, even if it might damage my hearing. But what was the point when my heart was already broken, might as well let everything else break. My dream of finding that special someone that would be my own was now gone.

Ever since I was younger, I was treated differently from my brother. And anytime he got something new, I would get the leftovers. The old stuff that he no longer needed. I was only allowed the used things he didn't want. Never ever did my parents buy me new stuff because their precious baby boy needed it more than I did.

And with a soulmate, I thought that maybe they could have been the one for me and only me. But he didn't see it like that. I wasn't enough for him.

I wish I could forget about meeting my soulmate, then maybe I wouldn't have experienced this pain.

Just as the door opened, my phone went off. I need to look over to tell who it was. All day, Gojo had been trying to contact me, but I wouldn't speak to him. Not now, at least. He just felt guilty now; he didn't care about me.

"Is it him again?" Rio asked as I sat up. Shrugging my shoulders as she walked up to the table where my phone sat. Quickly she turned off my phone before handing me a sandwich. Rio hadn't left me since last night, I knew she was worried about me, but there was nothing she could do.

It was between him and me.

Rio took a seat next to me on my bed as I munched quietly on the sandwich that she kindly made me. "What are you gonna do now?" She asked as I froze. I knew I didn't have many options, and I didn't want either of us to die. But he had hurt me.

Taking a deep breath, "I don't know", I answered honestly as I carried on eating. Rio's eyes switched from me to her lap, "I'm sorry, I know it's a lot, but" she paused as my eyes moved to her. She looked like she was in deep thought. I don't know why she apologised, this wasn't her fault. "I'm worried about you" a soft smile reached my face finally after the long hours of crying.

Gently I moved closer before resting my head on her forehead and closing my eyes. "I'll be fine", I whispered, trying to comfort her, or was I just trying to convince myself. I didn't really know what would happen.

Luckily her eyes were closed too, so she wouldn't see the tear that silently sneaked down my face. Quickly, I wiped it away so she wouldn't see and begin to worry again. But also because I had done enough crying. It was time I got back to what I know best.

Moving away from Rio as I stood up from my bed and grabbed all my stuff, ready to head into the bathroom. "Enough with this sad stuff. I can't slack anymore; I've got to train" I started with a smile that hid the pain from her view. Maybe if I smile, I would hurt as much as I thought, but it didn't matter what type of wall I put up. The pain on the other end still remained.

"Wait-" she started to protest, but my feet were fast as I closed the bathroom door behind me. A sigh escaped me as the smile vanished. Instead of looking in the mirror like I usually did, I walked past with my head high up and headed into the shower.

When I stepped out of the shower, all dressed, trying to go to the school gym, but there was something out of the ordinary. A note rested on top of my bed.

Don't push yourself

R

·゚: *·゚:* *:·゚*:·゚

My mind was wide away due to the blinding light that was destroying the peaceful darkness. I had blackout curtains, so how did this much sunlight wake me up. The realisation hit me that I didn't make it back to my room last time. Slowly I opened my eyes, but the light hit me hard and fast as I shut them back.

Yesterday, I came here and trained till my body finally gave out. I hadn't eaten anything since the sandwich. I remember all the aches and pains I felt all around my body from how hard I worked, but none of it was compared to the wound that rested in me. Last night I collapsed on the floor, not even managed to make it to a bench.

Standing up with a stretch reminded me of how much I pushed myself. I don't know if I could manage to make it to my room, but I had to, or else Rio would grow worried for me.

However, on my way back, I spotted someone by the school gates. Why hadn't they come in yet? Was no one in the security room? Slowly, I made my way over to the person who was dressed in all black with a hood over their head. "Hey, do you need help?" I questioned as they turned to me; a sad smile appeared as they looked at me.

"I'm sorry", the person spoke, and I immediately knew who it was. Gojo. He took off the hood to reveal his pure white hair, which was ironic since he was anything but pure and innocent. Crossing my arms, "what are you doing here?" I spoke with venom at the tip of my tongue. His hand came from behind to where he hid a bouquet of flowers.

A laugh ripped through my throat, "do you really think some flower will make me forgive you?" I asked as my anger grew with each moment I stood in front of him. "I was some sort of joke to you on that date", I shouted at him as his eyes glanced to the ground in shame.

"I know what I did was wrong? But I really do care about you," he spoke, and I wanted to believe him, but I couldn't not again. Then he pulled out a basket, "I asked your brother if all the things you liked." He said as he handed both things to me. Once I grabbed both the basket and the flowers, I immediately threw the flowers to the ground before stamping them. However, I would eat the treats because I was hungry. And if I were to throw them, Rio would be frustrated that I wanted food.

"I deserve that, but I won't give up. I'll stay here until you are ready to open the gates." He said as I glared at him. I hated him. No, that was a lie, but I wish I did.

I walked back inside and towards my room. However, my room just had the perfect view of the entrance. He still stayed there looking like an abandoned puppy. Rolling my eyes as I hopped in the shower.

·゚: *·゚:* *:·゚*:·゚

It's been about a week since then, and every day, he would stay there. Waiting for me. And every day, I would watch him from my window, but still, I choose to ignore him. However, when he went to sleep, I would leave a water bottle and a sandwich. But that's only because I don't want to see him die of starvation.

I knew soon I would need to face him and have a proper talk, but I couldn't do it.

"Ready?" Rio's head popped into my room as I nodded my head. My eyes glanced at the window once more before closing the door of my room. Ever since that day I slept at the gym, Rio had been going with me to train so it wouldn't happen again.

We arrived and immediately began training with our cursed energy. I needed to get stronger. Both of us needed to. Suddenly, just as we were about to hit each other, my body stopped. I couldn't move my legs or arms.

A scream ripped through my throat as pain exploded throughout my whole body. The universe thought I was rejecting the bond; this was bad. Rio stopped her attack before I could get hurt as she caught me before I could fall to the ground.

"Get Gojo"