𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

Gojo took me straight back to where my teacher and Rio were patiently waiting for someone to exit the building. "Nope, I am not going on a date with you", I stated as Gojo kept asking me repeatedly, and I would have loved to go on a date with my soulmate. I could just imagine how romantic and sweet it would be; maybe I'd even get my first kiss. Shaking my head at the thought as I glare at Gojo, "don't you dare pout. This is your own fault for playing with my feelings today." I said with annoyance as I speed walked over to my friend.

Once I reached her, I rested my head on her shoulder, to which she allowed as I felt her head tilt to the side. "Isn't that your soulmate?" Rio questioned as I nodded my head, not wanting to look in his direction. My soulmate was a white-haired, gorgeous blue-eyed drama queen.

"He definitely isn't anything like I expected", I mumbled. Even though I said that doesn't mean I would reject our bond, I would try and make it work but not right now. He has to be punished for what he did. "Well, he definitely fits the whole Prince Charming look", Rio stated as I nodded my head, agreeing with her. Gojo really did look like a prince with those amazing looks, but of course, I'm not gonna tell him.

"(Y/N) stand up, we have guests", the teacher spoke as I let out an irritated sigh. Straightening my back as opposite us was Gojo hiding his laugh while I glared at him.

The doors opened to reveal a boy with black hair tied up in a bun. My eyes widened at the newcomer, and just as I was about to move, someone had grabbed my hand and pulled me in the new person's direction. "What are you doing?" I stuttered as Gojo held my hand delicately that he wouldn't hurt me but still had a grip on me in case I tried to escape. "I'm gonna introduce you to my best friend!" he spoke excitedly as he dragged me to the black-haired boy.

"Geto!" Gojo called out to his friend as the other boy glanced between the both of us. "I met my soulmate, look, isn't she pretty!" the boy beside me turned to me with a bright smile, causing heat to spread to my face. No one other than family has said that to me. Was he trying to be sweet? I looked at him before I pulled out of Gojo's hold, and I had a feeling this would happen.

"Don't touch my sister with your filthy hands" Geto narrowed his eyes at Gojo as he wrapped his arms around my body. I had forgotten my brother went here; I mean, I had other things occupying my mind. "Both of you are so mean to me. I'm not some dirty stray animal," Gojo complained as he looked between us. Soon his eyes grew wide, "sister!" he shouted out, not catching on to it earlier. Geto let out a sigh as he looked at me, "Is he really your soulmate?" I could see my brother really hoped it wasn't true.

"Sadly yes", I answered, gazing down to the ground. The universe was really something else. Making my soulmate my brother's best friend. Well, I don't know if they were best friends in Geto mind, but to Gojo, they were. This was getting messier with each second.

"Stop looking so disappointed" both me and my brother looked back at the white-haired boy as he let out a smile. "I mean, come on, Geto! We are family now." Gojo said with excitement as he moved fast with his arms wide open and embraced both of us. Turning my back to him as I wrapped my arms around my brother. Gojo's chest was against my back. My heart pounded like thunder inside me with each second he was near me. We were so close, I could feel his body warmth on me. I tightened my hold on my brother before Gojo's body disappeared, glancing over my shoulder to see that Geto had pushed him back. Leaving a pouty Gojo.

He looked cute.

"Before you join the family, you have to get married", Geto stated as I pulled out of his hold. Looking between them as Geto crossed his arms over his chest. Gojo turned to me with those bright blue eyes and a brilliant smile, "don't worry, that will happen soon enough." He spoke softly as I immediately stepped forward, making an X with my arms. "Don't even think about it! I just met you today!" I complain and shout at him.

"He's probably just thinking about the honeymoon", Geto stated as I felt my hand grow warm. A honeymoon is where you do stuff with your partner. We were only high schoolers, and I knew some people had already gone that far, but I wanted all my firsts to be with my soulmate. My eyes drifted to Gojo as his cheek began glowing in red, "no, I wasn't", he tried to lie his way out of it, but even though I didn't know him that long I could tell.

Had Gojo already gone that far with another girl? What would he think when he finds out I haven't done anything at all?

"Hav-" I started to ask the question as my nerves raised in me. But I wasn't scared of asking but of his answer. I felt a sting in my chest, but before I could release my question, the teacher interrupted our talk.

"Listen up! Today you'll be competing with each other in a game of capture the flag!" The teacher spoke as I glanced over at Rio, eating popcorn as she smirked in my direction. We were gonna crash this. "Each time will have time to prepare, so please make your way to the rooms now."

Just as I was about to walk away to turn back and I could see Gojo let out a smile, but I ignored him as I glanced at my brother and waved before following after Rio. "You're so mean to me, (Y/N)", I heard my soulmate shout as we walked away from them and into the waiting room where we began making plans for the upcoming game.

·゚: *·゚:* *:·゚*:·゚

Once everything was sorted out, we had a couple more minutes before the game started, and both of us were on our way to buy some drinks, "I didn't know you had a brother and a hot one at that." Rio said as she fanned herself just thinking about him. I stared at her with a disgusted face, "please never say that about my brother again."

She let out a laugh, and before I could say anything else, someone had grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. A small scream escaped, and immediately Rio turned to me alert but soon relaxed when she spotted the person.

"Have fun!" she shouted before carrying on walking. Traitor.

I was pulled to the side of a building where no one could see us; Gojo trapped me against the wall with a smirk on his pale face. "Hello, my stunning soulmate", rolling my eyes at his words as my heart did backflips, but I ignored them, still annoyed from earlier. I was a girl who could hold a grudge for a long time.

"Let's make a bet. If I win, I get to take you on a date."