But when I saw the video...

"T-They like d-dumping...someone w-when it has no u-used at all...I j-just want to escape my life..."

That perfectly resembles that girl on the video. I wonder if I my words turned her into one desperate woman.

"Have you seen the video?" I asked after coming back to my senses. Yeji's smoking on the corner while facing the window.

"What video? I don't have porn videos, Sinb-ah." she said with a chuckle.

"Your video, Ryujin posted it on her account accidentally because she was drunk—" I haven't even finish my sentence when Yeji tossed the lighter on the wall.

"Damnit! You know I'm not active in any social media platforms, Sinb-ah! Have you taken an action already? Sinb, I'm telling you, you need to take down that video whatever video it is." Yeji madly said. She stood up and walks toward my direction to probably go out of this room.

"Yeji-yah, Sinb is talking to you." I mumbled, making her stop before she could even pass by me.

"Im sorry...but please— if you ever know about that past, please? Please let's put that out of my life." Yeji stated but my jaw clenches from gnashing my teeth too hard. I'm not mad or pissed. I'm upset of myself because I know, I know I'd be sorry after this.

"Y'know I'm protecting everyone who's under me. We can't just say that you were Ryujin's ex girlfriend, that you cheated, that the video was uploaded accidentally— it doesn't work like that." I stated that's why Yeji's eyebrows arched.

"And what do you want me to do? It's your artist's fault and not mine. Do you think Ryujin won't be ruined if someone recognizes me as a stripper?" Yeji got a point but it doesn't always work like that.

"No one, Yeji. Now, I want to beg for you—" Yeji's hand gestured me to stop speaking. She closed her eyes in seconds and I could see her visible tensing jaw.

"I don't wanna hear whatever you're gonna beg for." she said that's why I releases a heavy breath.

"Please pretend as Ryujin's girlfriend. It won't last long, I can promise you. Just until people forgot about your existence— just join her vlogs for the meanwhile and then run out of her life afterwards." I said, I held her hand just so I could assure that she won't walk out. "I'll double the money. Just please?"

I'm not doing this just because of Ryujin's mistake. I'm doing this because I saw a girl that was way different from this desperate woman in front of me. I wonder...what is she really out of the filthy surrounding?

I'm eager to see that girl...

Yeji's POV

Why is this happening? I want myself out of those evils. But now I can't do anything about that because how can I resist Sinb? She helped me a lot and she's going to double my monthly salary which is good for Lucy's medication and everyday needs.

I can bear it. I can do this. I'm not Hwang Yeji for nothing.

"So you're really dating that girl Shin Ryu? I knew it...she was that girl on the frame, right?" Gahyeon uttered while looking on the ceiling, laying flat on my bed. "You don't have to lie to me tho. I won't go around, telling people that you're dating a famous youtuber." she stated.

"You said you're not gonna go around telling gossips to people huh?" I rolled to her side before lifting my pinky finger on the air.

Gahyeon locked her pinky finger on mine, "of course, I won't. I respect everyone."