As Jian reached the door she opened it only to see Minhee standing in front of her door. Baekhyun also came up beside her to see who came and was shocked at the audacity of Minhee.

"Hey, Jian-ah, is Jaemin here? He kind of ran off from one of our dates and is not picking up my calls.."

"Ran off? Date??"Jian repeated under her breath. Baekhyun had a bad feeling about this. He can't let Jian talk to Minhee more. God knows what Jian might do in a fit of anger. Even though she is acting real calm and collected, he knows how much she cares about Jaemin and how freaking furious she is at Minhee.

Baekhyun quickly pushed past Jian who was rolling her sleeves up and looked at Minhee,"Minhee, Jaemin is currently not here and even if he's here, there's no way he can meet you. So why don't you go home and reflect on yourself?"

"Oppa he already told you, didn't he? Oppa honestly I'm not that kind of a perso.."

Jian calmed herself down and pushed past Baekhyun and very calmly said,"Listen here Minhee. I don't care. You have already done enough. In fact more than enough, so here's one advice. Stay the fuck away from my best friend, "Jian said while taking small steps towards her. Minhee was backing down in slight fear. Because even if Jian was talking calmly, she sounded scary. Very scary.

Jian slowly leaned towards her and said while stroking her hair,"If I see you again anywhere near Jaemin, I swear to God, I will drag you..pregnant and all."

"Jian, stop trying to scare me. It ain't working..you can't do anything to me.."Minhee said trying to sound brave but everyone could tell, she was scared.

Jian chuckled darkly, sending a shiver down her spine. She leaned down right in front of Minhee's ear and whispered,"Did Jaemin not tell you that I'm a fucking lunatic? Do you wanna see what a lunatic can do?"

Seeing how scared Minhee was, Baekhyun came and pulled Jian back inside and told Minhee,"Minhee, go home. It's pretty late."

Jian had stomped her way to the kitchen and got a bottle of ice cold water and chugged it down completely to reduce her anger. Baekhyun followed her,"Damn, you scared her good."

"It's her audacity for me,"Jian said,"That fucking w.."

"Language."

"She's so gonna pay for what she did. She is gonna regret everything. Every damn thing. No one hurts my best friend and gets away..."She immediately regretted saying that sentence after saying it, knowing Baekhyun heard it.

"So much for not caring about Jaemin, Huh? And weren't you saying stuff like revenge is childish and all?"

"Who said I'm gonna take revenge? I didn't say it,"Jian shrugged, totally trying to cover her plan.

Baekhyun smirked, knowing very well that she was up to something. There is no way she would forgive Minhee just like that and be calm after everything she did to Jaemin.

"Come on, let's go upstairs to check up on Jaemin."

"Sure, lets go," Baekhyun said.

"Why are you smirking like that, Byun?"

"Absolutely no reason."

That very night at 3 am, when the whole neighborhood was asleep Jian got down from her grandma's bed. Tonight she was sleeping beside grandma as Jaemin and Chenle decided to have a sleepover. Grandma and their parents allowed. Taehyung also stayed in Baekhyun's room with Baekhyun. They were up late, but had finally gone to sleep.

Jian quietly tiptoed to the living room and made sure no one saw her. She slowly put on shoes in the darkness and was about to open the front door that's when the lights of the living room turned on. Jian took a deep breath. She's so busted. She turned around only to see Baekhyun standing in the middle of the living room with his arms crossed over his chest with a victorious smirk on his face. As if he was waiting for her in the darkness.