from It’s very easy for Xiang’s stupid relatives to get a signature at home.”

    I kept recalling what the person said just now, and Xiang Tiannuan regretted it, but it was too late for anything.

    Now, there is no miracle to save her, she has seen the situation before her eyes, this is a dead end!

    "Sister, there are things that come from a dead end, don't you see you now, don't they exist here? You still have hope, return to your body, wake up, and live, that's it."

    Shen When Yuan said comforting words, Xiang Tian Nuan suddenly thought of something, and immediately stood up, and then rushed towards Shen Yuan.

    "Do you have any special power, right? The crystal in your hand is very special, so are you. I can feel that you are different from us. Can you help me?"

    "Help you? How to help? You want How is it? I am also a soul now, perhaps with limited abilities."

    Shen Yuan had no bottom in his heart. Several people who were souls were seriously injured, and they might not be able to get in.

    "Can you help me call someone back? He is far away from me. I broke his heart before, but I believe him. Every time I have something, he will always come. If you can do this, I will There is a chance to win!"

    Call someone?

    Shen Yuan paused, he should be able to do this at present.

    "Where is the person?"

    Shen Yuan asked.

    "In Shampoo, can you help me?"

    Shampoo, where is it, overseas?

    Shen Yuan was embarrassed again.

    "I can help to a certain extent. If it's just to call someone, after he hears it, he really wants to believe me, then it's okay."

    "I believe him!"

    Xiang Tiannuan's heart slowly warmed up, perhaps this chance encounter For her, it is a good thing.

    "Then... that shampoo is far away? What does he look like?"

    Shen Yuan felt that he couldn't just look for it so he couldn't discredit him.

    Xiang Tiannuan also made trouble for a while, and now she can't find the photos from her mobile phone.

    Shen Yuan couldn't laugh or cry right now, he originally thought that this cold sister had only proposed it after thinking it clearly.

    He stretched out his hand and saw Xiang Tian Nuan's equally distressed face. Just as he was about to tap Xiang Tian Nuan, his hand seemed to fluctuate.

    Shen Yuan's mental power keenly felt it, and he was shocked for a while.

    "Boom!"

    The hand still patted Xiang Tiannuan's back. For a moment, he felt a whirlpool in his hand. Later, he and Xiang Tiannuan went to a strange place, which was no longer a hospital.

    "This is..."

    Shen Yuan looked at his hand in surprise. At that moment, he seemed to have made a space jump.

    "Shampoo!"

    Xiang Tian Nuan looked at the surrounding scenery and said three words with certainty.

    Shampoo land, this is shampoo land!

    She was still thinking about the shampoo just now, but she arrived!

    So, this shows that there is something incredible about Shen Yuan, the boy!

    "How did you do it? This is the shampoo place, and it's near the villa where he lives. You are really different, maybe you are my lucky star."

    Xiang Tian Nuan smiled, slightly, so A beautiful woman laughed, with a unique charm.

    Shen Yuan was stunned for a while, somehow, seeing this smile, he found Zall Saint instead.

    When Zall Sheng was with him, he also liked to laugh. His smile was Shen Mingyuan's long-held belief.

    Lost, Shen Yuan shook his head hard.

    "Where is that person, can I try to get in touch with him?"

    Shen Yuan shifted Xiang Tian Nuan's attention. Xiang Tian Nuan is a smart person. She knows Shen Yuan has secrets, so she doesn't want to talk about it, but she doesn't. Entangled and asked.

    "Okay, just ahead!"

    Three minutes later, they went straight all the way to the villa Xiang Tian Nuan said.

    The construction of the villa is very impressive, and at first glance it makes people feel like it unconsciously.