II

It was her first day, and boy, was she nervous. Walking through the front doors of UA and seeing so many people's eyes on her was very nerve racking. Well, they weren't all looking at her. To be specific, they were looking at the person she was with.
Amajiki.

Nejire had been called to her hero agency for an emergency, and had asked him to take her there. Which, being the friend he was- said yes.
Y/N stared at the ground as they walked through the halls.

Tamaki let out an awkward cough, "So.. uh.. what class do you have first?" He asked, his voice shaky and tired. "Oh- Ah- I've got uhm.. 2B." She replied with a small laugh.

And to her delight, instead of being met with the same, terrible look of disappointment, that even Mirio gave her (though he tried to mask it), was something different. It was - kind. His expression had softened hearing this, and as they turned a corner his pace picked up a bit.

             "That was my class last year." He replied, stumbling on his words nervously. Y/N felt a smile creep onto her face, "Really? Doesn't that mean you'd be in class 3B this year?" She asked.

Tamaki shook his head. Oh man. She must have sounded really, really stupid. She knew he was in the same class as Nejire- 3A. A light pink rose to her cheeks, hoping he just hadn't heard her.

But of course he did.

                      "No. They- They moved me to class 2A after how well I did with my first wo-work study." He choked, then came to an immediate stop. Y/N watched as he gagged on something, probably drainage in his throat. In the end he had coughed up a - bee?
A bee?

Why would he be coughing up a bee? That's kinda weird not gonna lie bud. Y/N said nothing as they continued to the stairs, people either waving or attempting at calling Tamaki over, but he kindly declined.

            "Y/N, we're here." He mumbled, softly shaking her wrist. She smiled and took his hand in hers, shaking it lightly. "Thanks Ami! I- you're okay with me calling you that right? Sorry I-"
"No no- it's uh- i-it's uhm- It's fine!"

Y/N laughed a bit and gave him a little wave as she walked in. She took a seat next to a friend from her middle school, Touhka Monoma (Sister swag? 👀). She was kind of a bitch- but like- the type of bitch you wouldn't mind going to hot topic and trying on all the clothes with.

                               "Ooohhh~! Was that your boyfriend? I wouldn't expect someone like you to have one! Woah.." She sniggered at her own remark. "No- He was just- escorting me, I guess.." Y/N shrugged, she was too tired for this.

Touhka crossed her arms and sat in her chair to where she faced Y/N. There was barely anyone else in the class, they'd gotten there early. Y/N just stared as she twirled her hair, glancing back and fourth from her nails and Y/N.

"Staring? Take a picture, it'll last longer," She paused, "Here, I'll even give you my phone!"

Y/N pinched the bridge of her nose.

This was gonna be a long day.