Raion's display of ability.

Začať od začiatku

"Here it is." Kise announced.

"Wow," several people muttered.

It was a pretty big court.

"You're here, Okay, welcome I am coach Takeuchi." The coach announced.

"Wait but where's your coach?"

"Oh! That's me," Riko spoke up.

"Huh! Your the coach! I though you were just the manager.."

"That's right, I'm coach Riko Aida. We look forward to playing you today."

"Uh right?"

"So anyways what's this?"

"Exactly what it looks like, this game is just a simple one to fine tune our roster." The coach sassed.

I didn't like it.

A deep growl was emitted from my throat, and many eyes glanced at me before Kuroko told me to stop.

"There's just too little to learn from a game like this, with the guys hi haven't learned anything." The coach comments trying to ignore the girl who just growled.

"I see."

"We're having the other players run their regular practice as usual so we don't waste time sitting around. Even though it's just a fine tuning game, it's for our starters make sure you don't let our boys run up a score on you." And that's what did it for me, it pissed me off.

So I announced only loud enough for the team to know ," I'll break that hoop and shove it so far up his ass he'll be tasting it for weeks!" I growled.

Kuroko thought for a moment before agreeing, "yes I like that idea..."

"What!?" Everyone shouted.

"But don't shove it up his ass please." He continued, making others sigh in relief.

"Sorry everyone! Really I am but I'll be on the bench..." kise apologized before turning towards me.

"Do me a favor Raionicchi." Kise started, making everyone tense up. "Use 100 percent untill I say otherwise," kise finished smirking.

A large smirk grew on my face as I looked animalistic. Waiting to pounce.

(Time skip)

"We will now begin the practice game!"

We lined up completely, but the referee didn't notice Kuroko...

Many people got shocked and scared.

I could hear the coach talking about us and I couldn't stop myself anymore.

"Hey coach of Kise... I'll make you eat those words so quickly, you'll wish you never said them." I snarled out, making myself seem aggressive and untamed, like a starved animal.

He flinched slightly before glaring at me.

We started with the toss, and we immediately lose the balls even with Kagami's height.

Number four got it instead.

He started dribbling, before announcing, "one shot, let's keep it clean."

But what he didn't realize, was kise told me to use everything I had, and boy was I gonna.

He kept dribbling until he gasped, because I just stole the ball, and I was already down to the hoop, before I slam dunked it in, breaking it in the process.

Everyone stood shocked except Kuroko and Kise who fully expected this from My abilities.

The coach looked angry though.