mammon- greed

warning: this chapter will contain sexual content! do not read if this makes you uncomfortable, you've been warned!

living with the avatar of greed was never easy. on top of having to share a home with mammon, i also lived with six other demons brothers. mammon's greed certainly brought some of the worst trouble, but if there was one thing his greed led him to do right- it was sex.

i laid on the bed in his dimmed room, his large hands holding my thighs apart so his tongue was easily able to sweep between my now soaked folds. my hands were at my sides gripping the dark sheets and i bit my lip to suppress a loud moan.

"m-mammon yes, j-just right there!" i moaned out as quietly as i could.

his tongue stopped for a second as he pulled away to say, "quit the yappin' y/n, let me just take care of ya already,"

to my pleasure, he continued his sweet actions after that. i felt myself coming close to my high and i knew mammon could tell. he never struck me as the type, but mammon loves giving just as much as he loves receiving. he knew my body and all my weak spots just as well as i knew his.

as i felt my high coming closer, mammon begin to move his tongue at a slower, more languid pace as to make sure i didn't cum just as we were getting started. he pulled away with a satisfied smirk and lust-filled eyes.

"ya taste as good as ever y/n, i don't think i'll ever have enough of you," the lust and greed in his eyes were so visible as he looked at me that i would've been intimidated if i didn't know who i was dealing with.

i sat up with a satisfied smirk of my own, "you know just what to do demon boy,"

"boy? i'll show you who's a boy y/n," mammon joked with a laugh as he sat on the edge of the bed. i kneeled in front of his dick, staring and admiring the mere size before pumping my hand up and down to prep him.

 his head titled back, and i licked my lips, getting ready to please the greediest demon who existed. i began to lick his tip while continuing to pump my hand up and down his shaft. i kept my hand that wasn't pumping on his thigh to steady myself. as i pumped and licked i could hear mammon's breathing become more shallow, and i smiled to myself. as i took more of his dick into my mouth, one of his hands instinctively grabbed some of my hair to guide me further down. low moans spilt from his parted lips, and from those sounds alone i felt myself become wet again.

i bobbed my head up and down his dick, and pumped what didn't fit in my mouth with my hand. one of my favorite parts about sex with mammon was how vocal he was. it was always easy to find out what drove him crazy.

"fuck y/n i need you now," he breathed out. i pulled away from his dick and he laid back on the bed. without needing to exchange words, i knew to straddle his lap. mammon loved being rode after been sucked off. i straddle his hips as he positioned his member accordingly. with a sigh i sat and adjusted to the feeling of his large dick inside of me. 

"y-you feel so big mammon," i moaned as i slowly began to rock my hips. 

"mmmm.." he replied as he gripped my hips, forcing me to move at a faster pace. greedy as usual, i thought.

with his hands gripping my hips, i rode his dick at the pace he wanted. my breasts bounced and i moaned with each thrust as i could feel his large size hitting every spot inside of me. sweat began drip down our faces. mammon let go of my hips and i got off of him. our bodies switched places, so he was above me and now i lay under him.

"ya always look so pretty under me like this y/n," he said with his annoying smirk. 

"shut it and fuck me, will you?" i retorted back. wasting no time, he slid his member inside of me and began to move at a fast pace. his body lay over mine, with his lips sucking at my neck and my nails raking down his back. moans came from both of our mouths, and with the pleasure i was feeling, i could care less if all of the Devildom could hear us. 

"m-mammon i'm close," i moaned out after a specifically deep thrust.

"i know y/n, me too," his speed increased and i could feel the bed rocking with each thrust. only a few moments later the knot in my stomach came undone, and i released all over his member. as i released mammon's cum shot inside of me and we both moaned with satisfaction.

pulling out he laid beside me, both of us out of breath.

"so how was that y/n?"