AT SOYEON's

THIRD PERSON POV.

When Soyeon said "and Sophie this is elina"
Sophie answered in a cute way
"Yeah! I know"
SOYEON got confused and elina too but elina thought SOYEON know her....so elina stayed a little calm

Sophie tried to untangle the situation saying "I am SOYEON's friend"

SOYEON: (in his mind, whatttttt ! I don't know you)and said
"what do yo—— got interrupted by SOPHIE
SOPHIE: "I am sorry to cut you in half but let's cut the crap out of here .
I am your friend from 13 years ago ... no I mean its nearly been 15 years. We got to know each other online ..UMmm!
Wait I will send you a message might you remember (Sophie sends a message to soyeon online on the platform where they met)"

Soyeon received the message and tried to remember SOPHIE . He got so much shocked and apparently remembered everything .
Soyeon: "oh! I can't believe . You are from the same account ....."
SOPHIE: "I am the same person as well" (smiled)

SOYEON: y-you never shared your appearance that's why I didn't recognise
(He was clueless many questions in his mind were appearing)

ELINA: (asked with a confused face) "can I ask what's going on ...?"

SOPHIE: "Yup . I will explain , we met each other online here (point her finger to the phone) 15 years ago and we were best friends we stayed in touch for 6 months and then soyeon cluelessly got disappeared ...... I tried to contact him but he got vanished and today I am here."

ELINA: "so you remembered him since 15 years and now here just after talking 6 months . that's surprising. (Said with widely opened eyes)

SOPHIE: (while giving an intense death stare* to soyeon said) " YES! If you are a real person as well as a real friend you can never forget your loved ones...... anyways I got gift for you guys, Justin (SOYEON's kid) , Kai (SOYEON's brother)and Kim ji-hoo(SOYEON's sister)!Accept it."

SOYEON: ( still shocked , eyes widely opened and said ). "you remember them too"? "How you come to know about Justin park?" (And respectively said) "Sorry we can't accept these gifts"

SOPHIE: (smirked and said) "I just do know about them". "I insist you to keep these gifts"
"And now I will go" (stands and said) "thank you for giving me time"

SOYEON: "But I got so many questions to ask"(curiously said)

SOPHIE: (said with a smirk ) "me too"
(And approached the door to leave the house)

SOYEON: (he said in a hurry ) "can we exchange numbers"

SOPHIE: "OK"

(Soyeon and Sophie exchanged number )

SOYEON: Are you going from taxi or bus or something...?

SOPHIE: Yes by taxi

Soyeon: let me give you a ride...

Sophie: (disagreed) no no I will go by myself...

(It takes so much insisting of soyeon to make Sophie agree to go with soyeon and well he said as a return for your gifts, Sophie disagreed saying)
SOPHIE:  " I don't want a return"
(At last Sophie agreed)
(Soyeon and Sophie leaves the house and sat in the car and soyeon started driving)
Soyeon: "I want to know how you got my address, my phone number and all that after that day I have never talked to you"

Sophie:  "I have got some contacts with some people working for that" (said without making an eye contact)

SOYEON: 😮 "ohh  . I have many questions but I can't process them all now...."

SOPHIE: "I am surprised you know that we haven't talked after that day." (Said in a very dark tone)

SOYEON: "y-yeah" (got scarily concerned) "but you didn't explained everything to elina like you shortened it , but why"

SOPHIE: "cuz I like to" (answered in a mysterious way and  immediately started to explain him the way to her hotel)

( they reached the hotel Sophie leaves the car silently and got into the hotel, soyeon got shocked but drive back to his house)

to be countinued.......

What SOPHIE didn't told elina?.,.....