"A long night that lasted until 7:30 am." Miranda responded wiping her eyes

" Oh, you stayed with the guy. I was calling to make sure you were alive. I told you goodbye 7 times last night and you never responded nor took your eyes off of him." Callie said making Miranda blush.

" I stayed with him until I did the walk of shame and tiptoed out of his condo, but Yeah he was amazing, and he took care of me. " Miranda said smiling thinking back to their love making.

" Bailey! you slept with him, oooh was he good and how did he feel when you told him about Tucker." Callie asked excited

"Was he good? That's not even a question. He gave me two orgasm using his hands and his mouth. Followed by another two using that gifted piece between his legs. When I was with Tucker, I could barely count on one. And Callie I messed up so bad. I slept with him and didn't tell him I was married. So, I wrote him a letter before leaving letting him know why he couldn't take me out to dinner." Miranda said feeling a pain in her chest.

"Aww Bailey. Dam he probably would have understood if you would have told him upfront. Now he might think you used him but he when he looked at you last night. It was like you all saw love at first sight. So, I'm confident he will forgive you." Callie said trying to be positive

" I sure do hope so. I left my number, so I hope he calls. " Miranda said as she huffed.

" And if he calls then what. Are in a place where you are ready to leave Tucker. Because if you are not. What is the point of him calling."? Callie asked seriously

" Uggh Torres I don't know. I hate that I'm in this situation. I've known Tucker since med school, and we been together for almost 12 years. I never thought that it would get this bad and we would end up like this. But I also think I met the one last night. Truthfully. I'm scared. Miranda whined.

"What did you tell Derek about Meredith. "Callie asked knowing the answer.

They both spoke at the same time. " You already know what you have to do.. that's why it hurts so bad."

" Okay, well girl I'm going to use this day off and go back to sleep I'm very tired. " Miranda said yawning.

" Yeah you got worn out last night. Alright girl I'll see you at work tomorrow and I had fun singing with you last night." Callie said laughing hard.

" Me too and I'll see you tomorrow."

Miranda hung up and put her phone on the dresser. She laid on her back and stared at the ceiling. Silently hoping he would call; it was 1 in the afternoon so she figured he would be up by now.

Ben woke up and rolled over expecting Miranda to be there. But he was saddened to find the bed empty. He figured she might have gone to work. He wiped his eyes and saw the note lying on the pillow.

Ben read the note over and over again. He was angry that she didn't tell him up front and hurt that she belonged to someone else. He didn't feel like he wasted his time though, because it was the best night of his life and he was glad that he shared it with her. As much as he want her, he knew he couldn't or wouldn't call her because it would be too hard to not have his way with her, and Ben wasn't the kind of man that would break up a marriage or come in between one either. He shook his head and balled up her note throwing it in the trash bin by his room door.

It has been two months since the night at the karaoke bar and Miranda just went on with business as usual. She went to work, and she tried to forget about it. She and Tucker were coexisting.

Miranda walked into work and she was extremely tired. She couldn't sleep the night before because she was having terrible back pains. She walked out of the attendings lounge getting ready to get started on her rounds.