Ben looked over his shoulder. "my friends left me too. If I would have known I would be meeting you. I would have just drove myself." Ben said laughing and facing her completely.

" They are getting ready to close in 30 minutes. I could take you home or to your car if you want." Miranda offered.

" My car is at my house and thank you. I really appreciate it." Ben said

Miranda smiled and got up from the chair. Her red heels hit the ground and she walked with him to the door. Had it been anyone else she would have told them to call a cab but truthfully. Miranda wasn't ready to go home just yet. She wasn't ready to go back to her house. It's boring, cold and lonely there. She wanted this fine ass man to keep talking to her.

"After you." Ben said as he opened the door and she walked in front of him.

She heard him groaned and she smiled. Normally she would scowl because he was looking at her ass. But he made her feel alive and wanted and this is something she had not felt in over 3 years. This made her think of her sex life too. She desperately wanted some, it's been too long. A complete dry spell. She wondered if she told him she was married but she still wanted him tonight, what would he say. She shook her thoughts away; he was so nice and so smart and such a gentleman. She doubted that he would accept that and go for it. Sadly, she would be just as wrong as to not tell him either.

They walked to her car and Ben opened her door. She climbed in and it took everything in Ben not to reach out and touch her ass. She was like a cookie in the cookie car that you weren't supposed to have but you desperately wanted. He didn't want to seem inappropriate or move to fast for her.

When he got in, she buckled up and began to drive. Ben gave her directions to his house but then he stopped. He placed his hands on her thigh and he heard her gasp.

" Miranda. Honestly, I'm not ready to go home yet." Ben said looking into her eyes. She smiled as he removed his hand from her leg.

" I'm glad you feel that way because I wasn't ready either. Home is boring and cold for me." Miranda said smiling and then she frowned. He wondered what she meant by that.

"Okay, where could we go." Ben asked.

"It's a park right up here." Miranda said slowing down.

" Haven't you ever seen the signs at parks. They say opened at sunrise and closed at sunset." Ben said chuckling

" I'm sure that's just for children. We are grown ass people. Doctors at that. Come on follow me. " Miranda said as she parked the car, unbuckled her seat belt and got out.

Ben chuckled and got out behind her. He jogged to catch up grabbing her hand. Miranda stopped and looked down at their hands. " Oh sorry." Ben said loosening his hand. Miranda grabbed his hand and intertwined their fingers. "No, it's okay. Keep them there." Miranda said as she blushed.

Miranda walked in the grass and she stopped and looked down at her heels. She clicked her teeth; she didn't think this part through. Ben saw what bother her and he squatted down. Miranda looked over at him.

"What are you doing?" Miranda asked

"Get on my back, I'll carry you." Ben said looking over his shoulders

Miranda burst into a fit of laughter. "Boy you are crazy. I am not getting on your back. This is not high school, and you can't handle me.

"Miranda come on and get up here." Ben said seriously, putting on his alpha male voice and pronouncing every syllable in her name.

Miranda had to do a double look, nobody ever talked to her like that before, and got a way with it. She had to admit it turned her on so much. She walked over to Ben and hiked her dressed up a little so she could move her legs. She put each of legs across him and straddled his back. Then she placed both of her arms around his neck. Ben placed both of his hands on her legs, keeping them in place. He stood up and walked them across the field. Miranda being so close to him turned him on. Her warmth and the softness of her body was really getting to him. He could feel her breast pressed against his back and he smiled. He wanted this everyday with her.