Hospital

School was almost over, so Killian quickly looked around for Archer.
*Killian looks around* His eyes land on Archer and the others waving to him. Killian hurries over to tell Archer the news.
Killian- "Graysons mom texted me about 10 minutes ago saying Grayson was in the hospital..."
Everyone just stood there, staring at Killian.
Octavia- " Probably in the hospital because he sucked on deez nuts too hard 🤣"
Everyone stared at Octavia now. -Nathan laughing but then stopped when he realized no one else was.-
Lina, whispering in Octavias ear and nudging her in the arm- "Not the time Octavia."
Octavia- "I mean- Ohh-no-that-is-very-sad."
Archer and Killian roll their eyes.
Killian- " Anyway, Grayson's mom said we could come over to the hospital after school."
Archer- " Oh sure, can we all come?"
Killian- " Yeah I'm pretty sure."

                                                              ~After school~
-They all arrive at the hospital-
Archer, walking up to the hospital next to Killian- "Why is Grayson at the hospital??"
Killian bit his tongue
Killian hesitantly - " Well, his mom said that the doctors think he has... cancer"
They were all surprised
Becket- "Cancer!!?!"
Killian nodded.
-They walk into Grayson's room-
"Hey, Grayson!" They all say
Killian goes up right by Grayson's hospital bed.
Killian- " How are you feeling? Is everything alright? I missed you so much."
Killian half hugging Grayson.
Archer looks down, slightly jealous.
Octavia, whispering- "Hey Lina, look, new ship, Killian plus Grayson!" She makes a heart with her fingers and makes Killian and Grayson in the center of the heart.
Lina facepalms, not really surprised she said that.
Killian and Grayson are still hugging, Archer can't stand it anymore, so he asks
"Hey what if we go get Grayson some food?"
Killian "Sure!! What do you want Grayson?"
Grayson- "Anything will be fine."
They all walk to the food station, a floor down from where Grayson was.
They walk into the Food room, Octavia, Lara, Nathan, and Lina we're all amused by all the food. Those four all wandered off to vending machines and other food tables.
Octavia- " There's so much good food here, we should come here more often!"
Lara, stuffing food into her mouth- "Yeah!"
Nathan- "This is really good, oo look! Pudding!"
Lara, Octavia, and Lina all give each other a look.
"Puddin deez nuts in yo mouth!" They all say.
They all laugh and continue buying and eating more food.
Archer and Killian pick out some food for Grayson.

                                                              ~Meanwhile~
Grayson, -mind- "I think I have feelings for Killian :/ And Killian definitely likes me more than Archer, right? Maybe I could flirt with Killian a bit, Killian will fall in love with me, and he will ditch Archer for.. me! And/or I could make rumors about Archer... :)"

The Archer, Killian, and the others all come back from the food room.
Killian, holding a tray of food- " Here Grayson!!"
While Killian hands Grayson the tray, Grayson touches Killian's hands, for more than just a second. Killian takes his hands away from the try once Grayson has it.
Grayson- " Thank you, Killian."
Grayson, smirking slightly and looking at Archer- "Thank you, Archer."
Archer nods his head.
Octavia- "What now?"
Killian, looking at this phone- " Well we should probably get going.. It's already 5:30 (pm)"
Grayson- " Oh, well, bye!"
Octavia, Lina, Lara, Nathan, and Archer step out of the room. And right when Killian was about to, Grayson said..
"Killian, wait, before you go..."
Killian- " Yeah?"
Killian goes up to Graysons bed.
Grayson- " Well... I don't know about you but... I...I like you Killian.."
Grayson locks eye contact with Killian.
Killian looks down and blushes.
Killian- " Oh, well um, I-"
Grayson- "Yeah yeah I know. Archer, it's always about ArChEr. Just go."
Killian- " No, I-"
Grayson- " No it's fine, I understand, now go."
Killian walks out of the room
Grayson let out a big sign.
And so does Killian (when he's outside the room)
Killian catches up with the others.
Archer- " What was that all about..?"
Killian- " Oh, nothing."
Archer stares at Killian. But Killian is just focusing on the floor."
Archer looks at the floor as well. They walk out of the hospital and into the car.
They all go to Lara's house.