49- Guess what we've been doing daddy

Start from the beginning

     "Yeah, but Mickey doesn't want me to go," I sighed, sitting up on the bed.

     "Go to the after party, dress nice and make him regret telling you not to go," Ian smiled, winking at me.

     "And that's why you're my favourite, Red," I laughed, ruffling his hair before darting into the bathroom to get ready.

***

I sat at the bar downing another shot of vodka. Being here was harder than I thought, with a secret boyfriend at his sons christening with his wife.. a fucking shitshow.

"Look, Svetlana wants you to go," Mickey sighed, coming to stand beside me.

"You want me to go?"

"No I don't want you to go but the whole thing is gonna go a whole lot easier if you do."

"So you're too pussy to say you want me to stay here?" I asked looking up at him.

He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose, "look just give me a couple hours and I'll meet you back at your place."

"You make me leave.. don't come over," I said through gritted teeth. Tired of him acting like such a pussy.

"Why the fuck are you acting like a pussy huh?" He snapped.

"Me a pussy? Are you fucking kidding me? I'm sick of living a lie! You're not free!" I spat, standing up to face him.

"Morgan.. what you and I have, makes me free. Not what these assholes know or don't."

Literally the best thing I have ever heard him say. I won't lie, my heart jumped a little hearing it but I was still mad.

I opened my mouth to say something when the door of the alibi swung open. Terry. God fucking dammit. Mickey walked away from me as fast as he could, going to get Yevgeny and hand him to Mickey.

"Fuck me," I muttered, turning back to the bar to take another shot.

***

"Hey I need to talk to you," I slurred, going to pull Mickey away from Svetlana. Another while had past, and honestly I was so sick of Mickeys bullshit. Since his dad had came in he hadn't given me a second glance.

"Just wanna let you know I'm leaving," I told him as we made our way to the end of the bar.

"Okay, see you back at your place."

"No, don't. We're done."

     Mickey shook his head at me, "the fuck are you talking about! When did you get so damn dramatic!"

     I squared up to him, "since when did the biggest badass on the south side become such a fucking pussy!"

     "Say it again and I'll kick your fucking ass!"

     I smiled with the anger I felt, "come on big guy! You think you're tough? You're not! You're a fucking coward!"

     "Fuck you!" He spat, pushing me back, "you don't understand-"

     "Oh I do understand! I understand that you're afraid of your father! You're afraid of your wife! And afraid to admit that you're fucking a Gallagher!"

     With that, I grabbed my coat and started to head towards the door. I don't know why I bothered really, it felt shitty that he wouldn't tell people about us.. I know the rule about Gallaghers and Milkoviches but it was as if he was ashamed-

     "Hey! Can I have everybody's attention please!"

     I turned my head to see Mickey making the announcement, just before I had went through the door. I paused, looking at him.. the fuck was he doing.

     "I just want every one here to know.. I'm in love with a Gallagher! Morgan Gallagher!"

     Holy.. fucking.. shit.

     "I just thought everybody should know that."

     I was dumbfounded, like.. what the fuck.

     "You happy now?" He asked me across the room. But I felt frozen to the spot. He just admitted- that he loved me first of all.. HOLY FUCK.. and in front of all these people.

     Shit..

     Everything stayed silent for a minute, no one knew what to say.. until I heard the loudest scream of anger ever and a whole fucking table flipping over.

     "I'll fucking kill you!" Terry screamed, looking at me and stormed towards me, "you son of a bitch!"

     Oh shit I was about to fucking die. I quickly took the last shot of vodka that was beside me before dodging his first punch, then quickly swinging back and hitting him across the head.

     "What's wrong Milkovich? Mad that a Gallagher whore can get your son off?" I joked, making a run for the door, but he grabbed my arm, swinging me hard onto the ground making me hit my head hard.

     "Motherfucker!" I yelled in pain, just as Terry started hover over me to start punching me again.

     He got one punch in until Mickey quickly ran over, dragging him off of me and punching him. More of Terry's gang started to attack me and Mickey. The whole bar just turned into chaos.

One guy went to punch me but I quickly grabbed an empty beer bottle beside me and smashed it over his head.

It was a mess of punches, random things getting smashed and screams until the cops finally showed up, dragging them out of the bar.

I quickly followed them out, wiping blood from my face onto my sleeve as they were both slammed onto the bonnet of the cars outside, being put in handcuffs.

"You fucking Gallagher fucker bitch! Get out of my house!" Terry yelled as his hands were pulled behind his back.

I stood next to Kev watching the whole scene unfold.

"Fuck you don't worry about it!" Mickey shouted back, "I've been staying at Morgan's since you've been in the can bitch! Guess what we've been doing daddy! We've been fucking!"

Oh Jesus. I looked up at Kev and he gave me a look, I couldn't help but laugh a little though. I watched as Terry literally went insane and was thrown into the back of a cop car, back to jail for breaking probation.

I flipped the car off as it drove away, making my way back to Mickey as he was let out of handcuffs.

     I sat across from him, pulling out a flask of jack daniels I had in my coat pocket, "I think your dad fucked up my ribs."

     "Yeah, I think I cracked a fucking tooth," Mickey replied as I handed him the flask to ease the pain.

     "So you really did that huh? Told everyone about how your with a Gallagher whore," I smiled, the Gallagher whore nickname was starting to grow on me.

     "Damn right a fucking Gallagher whore," he joked back. I started to laugh but I got a wave of pain from my ribs as I did, "fuck!" I laughed through the pain.

     "Yeah, that's what you get," Mickey grinned back, before we both laughed again together.

     I mean our relationship was chaotic, part toxic and violent and no one really thought we should be together.. but fuck, I don't like many people, but I have a soft spot for Mickey Milkovich, and now I learned by tonight he has one for me too.

     .. He fucking loves me.