doyeon forgetting about her image

Magsimula sa umpisa

"do you?" soojin looked at her and doyeon squinted her eyes, rubbing the bottom of her chin.

"do i believe in an old, fat, white man that ventures across the world dropping gifts and coal for kids? not really. but do i want to? yes." doyeon nodded and soojin grinned, listening to her.

"santa isn't real, kids." doyeon said and soojin screamed to block out her words from being caught by the mic.

"santa isn't real!" doyeon repeated in english but soojin covered doyeon's mouth with her hand, muffling her voice.

doyeon smiled widely, trying to push soojin's hand away and soojin pushed onto the ground, looking like she was trying to suffocate her.

doyeon then took the opportunity of not being in the frame and pulled soojin close to her, making her fall onto her. soojin laughed, letting go of her hand and doyeon smiled, holding onto her wrists.

"you're gonna ruin so many kids' childhoods." soojin told her.

"better late than never." doyeon said and soojin giggled before pulling herself off of her.

7.

"everyone, we're going to pack the twice albums i bought this weekend with my nonexistent paycheck." doyeon smiled at the camera.

"you know, when i first searched up bbc, i forgot to just search up blockberry creative." doyeon told the story of her first impression of the company. "i ended up getting results about the british broadcasting company. i'm glad i did 'cause the other meaning of bbc is something else. and we all know how that would've turned out." doyeon raised her brows for a split second and chuckled, unwrapping the plastic from the first album.

8.

"doyeon, this is the land of your people!" haseul walked across a street market with doyeon while they were filming for loona tv.

"this is not the land... this is just a street market that sells food from the philippines." doyeon looked at her.

9.

"doyeon? is it true you kicked a kid once into a fountain during preschool?" doyeon chortled trying to hold in her laugh.

"yes, and i'd do it again." she continued.

10.

just before the members of loona returned to the idol seating area during the award show, a male group had walked past them. doyeon suddenly went wide eyed, blinking repeatedly as she was taken aback by one of the idols' scent.

she turned to face yerim and started to tell her about the one member who particularly had a stronger scent than the others. because it was a habit of hers to talk with her hands, it was made clear to the fans that she was talking about someone being smelly.

again she went viral but it was never revealed who it was she was talking about nor was the moment ever mentioned again.

11.

"guys, there's this song i found out about recently and i fell in love with it." doyeon was doing a solo live and was recommending music for orbits to listen to.

"i'll play it." she said before playing it. the violin intro started and doyeon held in her mischevious smile. thong song by sisqó was the song that played and once again she went viral for the clip of her singing and rapping to the entire song, almost word for word.

12.

during another award show, there was an intermission and other idols had gone backstage for a small break. doyeon had stayed to keep interacting with orbits, letting the other eleven enjoy their time backstage. soojin noticed her and joined her for a bit.

"doyeon." soojin tapped on her shoulder and doyeon turned around, her face lighting up at the sight of her girlfriend.

"aren't you sweet, checking up on me." doyeon then grabbed her by the hips and pulled her down onto her lap. soojin covered her mouth, giggling at the bold action.

"we're in public." soojin whispered into her ear and doyeon rubbed her thumb on soojin's thigh.

"they'll think we're just having fun. everyone knows how affectionate we are around each other." doyeon told her.

"not this affectionate." soojin then started to blush and doyeon smirked.

"what, we like sitting on each other's laps, don't get all shy on me now." doyeon then grabbed a blanket and covered soojin's legs with them.

"god you are so obvious." soojin laughed, placing her hand over doyeon's which rested at her abdomen.

the clip had gone viral due to the affectionate 'friendship' between doyeon and soojin. there was just a phenomenon surrounding fans that the real couples who show off their relationship either intentionally or unintentionally never gain rumours while idols that make eye contact for a split second from the other halves of the globe, have those rumours instead.