💔💗Sαƚαɳ💗💔

I may or may not make a pt 2 for this👀 also the new event in nightmare is an actual nightmare😭 I had like 210 dp then wasted it all on the event- and before I forget, Thank you once again to @elenah179 for requesting another story :D I hope yall enjoy <3 (also happy late birthday to Lucifer!) I really don't know that much about cancer, but I tried my best to write this :)
Trigger warning: Cancer (Not the star sign)
Edit: I made the pt 2!! also I made it so you don't have to read this to understand pt 2 so you can just skip it if you want (personally i think pt 2 is better) also my dumb self thought cancer made patients bald but its actually chemotherapy that make patients bald but I'm to lazy to fix this so
688 words
-
-
-
Before you came to the Devildom, you were diagnosed with cancer. All of your hair is gone and you now wear a wig, Your medications are working though. The only people who know about your disease are Lucifer, Diavolo, and Barbatos. You couldn't bring yourself to tell Satan though. Satan is the closest person to you. But you are too afraid to tell him about this disease of yours. Why? Because you're afraid that he might distance himself from you if he'd ever find out. But you were wrong.

At RAD, These demons did not like the fact that a lowlife human like you is living at the House of Lamentation with the student council members. Because of that, you got bullied. You never told anyone that you were getting bullied though.

One day they went a bit too far. They were mad about how you were able to attend a student council meeting. 
"That meeting was only a one-time thing!" you say before one of them pushed you to the ground.
"Oh shut up! Your voice annoys me!" Then they started kicking you around like you were a soccer ball. 

Somebody that was walking by saw this and decided to go look for a council member.

One of the demons pulled you up by the hair. Your wig was coming off of your head. Suddenly, Satan in his demon form was in front of you. If looks could kill, they would be buried six feet below.
"Shit." One of the demons say. Then they started to run away.

Satan was about to go and follow them but you stopped him.
"S-Satan," You say with a weak voice as you passed out. 
Luckily Satan caught you, but your wig had fallen off your head.
"Y/n!?" The demon brought you back to the house of lamentation.

To his surprise, Lucifer was standing at the doorway. The first thing Lucifer saw was Satan in his demon form.
"Satan!" Then suddenly he saw an injured Y/n in his arms.
"Y/n? Satan what happened!?" The avatar of pride asked.
"There's no time to explain what happened! We have to heal Y/n! She's seriously injured!" Satan exclaimed.
"Got it," Lucifer says in a calm voice. Satan goes back to his normal form.

Satan laid Y/n on the bed, then Lucifer starts healing her. 
"The damages aren't serious, Y/n will be fine," Lucifer says while wrapping you in bandages.
"So tell me, how did this happen." 
"Somebody told me that people were hurting Y/n. Then when I came to her I saw some lowlife demons bullying Y/n. And then, hair fell off of Y/n's head." Satan explained
"Why was Y/n wearing a wig?" Satan then asked.
"I'm done wrapping Y/n's bandages. You stay here and watch Y/n." Lucifer says dodging the question.
"I will now report this to Diavolo."
-
-
-
You woke up to see that you're in your room 'how did I get here'  you thought. 
"Y/n! You're awake." the demon says
"Satan? What happened?" You ask
"That doesn't matter right now. Are you okay? Does it hurt? Do you feel pa-" 
"No, I'm fine." You cut him off
"Okay. Well, when were you gonna tell me?" Satan asks.
"Tell you what?"
"About this." He says as he pats your head.
"What! Did you take it off!? Why did you take it off!?" You exclaim while on the verge of tears.
"I didn't take it off! It just fell off... But why do you wear a wig?" The demon asks once again. You sigh.
"I guess it's about time I told you. Actually, I have this human world sickness. I have cancer. I'm taking medications but-" Suddenly Satan cuts you off by hugging you.
"Why didn't you tell me earlier," He says with tears in his eyes. You then pull away from the hug.
"I'm fine! I go to the human world for monthly check-ups and the last time I went my doctor said I was fine." It was kind of weird seeing this side of him, but you still try to comfort him, trying to make him feel better.
Suddenly the demon hugs you once again.
"Please, don't worry me like that again." You flinched from the sudden hug but you calm down and hug him back.
"Of course."