If You Think This Has A Happy Ending... You Haven't Been Paying Attention

Start from the beginning

Then I walked outside. Everywhere I looked I saw different memories of my family.

The corner by the wall where me, Robb, and Arya would watch our Father, or Jon open another one of our pranks. They always knew it was us, but father never punished us. He thought it was funny. Although we made the mistake of making a prank on our mother. Needless to say, we did not make another prank on anybody for a long time.

The horse stalls were the spot where Bran and Rickon made their pranks. We had somewhat of a prank war amongst ourselves. Bran and Rickon vs Me, Arya and Robb. Jon stayed out of it as he didn't want any trouble with mother, but Sansa never really interested in that. I still remember the ONE time father pranked us all back. He usually tried to stay away, but he pranked us back one time. It was amazing, still a fond memory of mine. The one time father showed us that he had a goofy side to him. Mother of course wasn't particularly happy about it, but she let us have it. 

Now they were all dead.

All except me and Sansa. 

I was safe here in the North. It was as safe as it got anyway. 

Last I heard, Joffrey was dead, Tywin was dead, the Lannister name did not mean what it once did. It was no longer the great House it was before. There were only three Lannisters, I guess I should say four. Tyrion was gone, escaped, and had killed Tywin, sooner or later his head would be on a spike. Tommen was a sweet boy, not a King to fear. Jaime was a King's Guard, not allowed any children, and he had only one hand, he couldn't fight as he once did. And Cercei, was losing power by the minute. She was no longer Queen, Margaery was the Queen. And being Queen Mother was not nearly as rewarding as being the actual Queen. It was just a title given to her because they couldn't just throw her out, she was the King's mother. But nothing more.

I walked to the weirwood tree. It remained as beautiful, and as strong as I last remembered it to be. The leaves were of the color Blood Red, and they sparkled in the sunlight. I walked closer, and saw the engravings me and Jon made on the tree, to remind everyone else, the future Starks that Lady Audelia Stark, and Jon Snow lived here, breathed here. They were still there, an 'A' for me, and a 'J' for Jon. 'AJ', just written together, not in a heart, or with a plus, just AJ. Simple but memorable.

After I sat under the tree, remembering all the conversation I had here, I walked to the crypts. I was ready. I needed to see them again.

I had only been down in the crypts a handful of times. Once was when Father took me down there to teach me about my ancestors, my grandfather, Rickard Stark, my uncle, Brandon Stark, some other ancestors, and finally, my aunt, Lyanna Stark. He rarely talked about her. My siblings only know her name, but I always listened to father and his stories, I tried to find their real meaning, their lessons. I listened the way father listened to me, sometimes I did not find the stories interesting but I still made sure to pay attention. Father always did with me, why shouldn't I do the same with him?

So that one time he talked about Lyanna. He said she was beautiful, with a hair like mine, but with eyes colored grey. He said that I reminded him a lot of her. That I was just as adventurous, and rebellious. Father said she would have loved to meet me. 

I heard the story from Maester Luwin before. There was a tourney at Harrenhaal, everyone who mattered was there. Robert Baratheon, father, the Mad King, Rhaegar Targaryen, my aunt. She was already promised to Robert. It was the last ride, Ser Barristan Selmy vs Prince Rhaegar Targaryen. When the Prince won, everyone cheered, but everybody went as quiet as a mouse when the Prince rode right past his wife, Elia Martell and to my aunt, Lyanna Stark, laying a crown of beautiful winter roses on her lap. Everybody was horrified as Rhaegar rode away and Lyanna blushed and smiled at the fact that the handsome prince, the next King gave her the crown that symbolizes beauty.