Gregor clegane

As leah was getting ready to met Gregor her soon to be husband a knock came through the door. As the handmaiden opened it slowly they stood Gregor squire who she didn't know.

"My lady sorry to bother you I was sent by lord clegane to come and fetch you" the young square stuttering as he talked to lady stark.

As leah nodded the young boy lead her to the gardens as a shiver went down her spine in worry thinking about him.

As she got closer and closer the more he stood out he had black hair and was not ugly looking  like she thought he was. Many people said he was an ugly man but she didn't see that but he was huge just like the stories.

"My beautiful bride to be" he kissed her hand as he gave his squire a look to leave as she nodded and sat down next to him. She was petrified thinking how they were alone.

"The queen tells me you have been waiting along to time to get married and have children you are a lot older compare to my previous ones" he bellowed

The queen had Told him this you thought that the king had ordered you to get married for an alliance between both houses.

"Yes my lord I am nineteen moons a lot older then most" leah respectably answered as Gregor was glad with the answer

"I remember your mother ashara dayne she was meant to be the most beautiful in Westeros I met her at Harrenhal you look like her" he commented stroking her hand as she smiled politely not wanting to get on his bad side

"When will we be married" leah asked him as he smiled for first time as she waited patiently for an answer.

"You haven't been told? In 2 days my love" leah was shocked by this nobody had told her anything and now she was been told by her soon to be husband instead of her own flesh and blood.

Lord Tywin is happy that we are to be wed he even has sent you a wedding dress for the occasion" Gregor announced as leah looked grateful that he was in an talkative and happy mood.