-10 minutes later-

Grace practicly runs all the way from the training hall to the medical section, followed by Miller and Eric. He insisted on coming with her because he needed more band aid, there were so many injuries during training again its insane. As If they were training glass figures and not humans. He also wanted to know what happend to Graces sister.

When they got to the medical section they were greeted by a troubled looking Stan and a medical cart being pushed down the hall into the elevator.
'What happend Stan?' , Grace asked. When he didnt answer she shouted again : 'Stan! What the hell happend?!' The doctor cringes and looks at her with sad eyes.
Grace looks at him and realisation hits her.
'N-no...' , she chokes out.
'Im so sorry Grace i did everything i could' , he says and places his hand on her shoulder.
Suddenly with a loud scream she lunges herself towards him attempting to choke him but is pulled back by Eric who holds her hands down. 'ERIC LET ME GO! LET ME GO SO I CAN KILL THIS MOTHERFUCKER!!' ,she screams and tries to wiggle out of his grasp.
'Grace, you need to calm yourself. Before you do something you'll regret.' , Miller says in a calm tone stepping between her and the now scared Stan.
'NO, NO, no i cant i cant i cant.' , she whimpers and sinks to her knees leaning back onto Erics chest.
He puts his arms around her patting her hair, trying to calm her down. He has never seen her like that and it broke his heart to see her like this. He felt selfish for enjoying her body being in his arms in this situation. But in this momenthe realized how much he had missed her. How much he had missed his best friend. And now here she was, sobbing and crying in his arms. And he didnt know how to help her.
'It hurts, it hurts, please make it stop, please.' , she winces.
'Grace its going to be okay, do you hear me? Its going to be okay. Im here, im here, its okay.' , Eric shooed into her hair. Stan came back out of his office. They didn't even hear him leave. He had some syringe in his hand injecting it into her arm. 'The fuck are you doing doc?' , Eric hissed. Stan put the empty shot away and sighed as Grace slowly fell asleep in Erics arms. 'I injected her something to calm her down for awhile so she can at least sleep a little. She'll need it.' , he said and left the two alone.
Eric sighed and picked the girl up and carried her into his room, lying her onto his bed and putting the covers on top of her. He looked at her sleeping face for a long time and his hands ended up softly caressing her tear stained cheeks.
'Its going to be okay, i swear it.' , he wispers and leaves the room, returning to training without the bandaids.

Flashback (end)

Its been a week since then.

I raise my head from the grass and look around. The bushes and trees are swaying in the wind and the little river not 20 feet away makes calming noises.

One week since my sister died. And one week since i last set a foot into the hideout.

I left the hideout and put Miller in charge of my intiates. I felt weak. I felt broken and alone. The soft chatting of the people became so loud i could barely stay a second in the cafeteria. Four and Max have been giving me sympathetic looks and i couldnt stand that, so i ran, ran until my feet couldn't carry me anymore. And i landed here, in a forest, surrounded by the soft singing of birds away from this hideout away from these walls that were threatening to crush me. I forced myself to drink water from the little river everyday for this whole week so i wouldnt die of thirst.

Im lying in the grass breathing in the soft scent of the flowers. Sophie loved flowers. Daisies as i recall. I pick a Daisy from the grass and squeeze my hand around it.

"I miss you.", i wisper and close my eyes.

3 days passed until the pain in my chest and the constant tears in my eyes turned into emptiness.

I didnt feel anything. I couldn't.

Because if i did... I wouldnt survive it.

I blink. Once, twice. Then i stand up and start walking back to the hideout.

Its time i get back. Its time to prepare for war. Against my mother.

I furrow my brows. This sounds horrible.

But it has to be done. The faction system must fall.

I turn my earphone on. A crackling sound can be heard from the other side.

"Felix, let me in.", i say.

"What the hell man its been one fucking week man are you crazy?", he says and i cant help but laugh at that. The ground before lifts slowly making a path for me to enter. "Maybe a little, but its nice to hear your obnoxious voice too, dickhead.", i answer smirking. "Yeah yeah fuck you too. Dont make me close the gate again.", is the only response i get and i enter through the gate and head for the cafeteria, away from the calming silence of the forest, into loud cafeteria noises.