8

Toshinori Yagi did not consider himself a quirkist person. He himself was once quirkless, and he thought the experience of trying to be a hero was difficult, he simply didn't want other quirkless people to get hurt. Now, only Nezu and Aizawa had done a deep dive into the students, but he still had a list of the student's quirks. And imagine his surprise when he sees a student without a quirk listed. Obviously he wasn't written down as quirkless either, and a lot of his test scores were blank, but Yagi brushed it off as Nezu's doing, something he didn't need to nose around.

Class had been going perfect, he managed to explain the exercise well and there weren't any difficult questions. He also managed to not use too much muscle time during the instruction time.

None of the students were doing anything totally out of the box, sans Todoroki freezing the building. Of course he didn't notice this though, he didn't think anything could possibly go wrong.

And in a funky way, he was right. Nothing went wrong, there was just a technical issue.

A really bad technical issue.

Later he would be informed that a support class student was experimenting with security programming and corrupted some that was currently rolling.

--

The green haired boy (who looked so very familiar, but he couldn't place it) had been quiet the whole time other teams were fighting, in fact, he hadn't said a word.

He was wearing some traditional-looking clothing and when the pink haired girl, Mina, asked him about it he simply looked away, to where Dark Shadow was attempting to break the ice.

But now the boy had looked at the map of the layout and folded the paper, putting it in his belt that was holding the large sword Yagi was wary of letting him use. He then spent the rest of the preparation time inspecting the building.

Uraraka had been having a difficult time trying to get Bakugou to work with her. He didn't listen to her or her ideas, only telling her to "stay out of the way." The girl was obviously worried, but after a while she started to look for objects she could float.

After the 15 minutes, Bakugou immediately blasted off towards the entrance of the building, Uraraka finished laying some traps, and Midoriya... Midoriya ran to the back wall of the building. And he just started climbing as if he had been doing it for years. He expertly found handholds, not even using his feet when there was no place for them.

Awe spread through the observing classmates, Iida being one of the few actually worried about his safety while some of the girls commented about how damn hot he looked. Even some of the boys, namely Kirishima, Kaminari, Aoyama, and Toshinori swore he heard Todoroki comment on it.

Midoriya managed to sneak into the second floor, almost directly above Bakugou who was aggressively stalking around the first floor. He then took a sharp turn to the empty elevator shaft.

And then... it went black. Every camera went dark with static. After a quick check, Toshinori determined they had lost their eyes and ears in the building and surrounding areas.

"Oh my god, what's going on in there?" Yaoyorozu was among the most concerned, she had somehow managed to put herself in a position where she cared for everyone.

Asui spoke up, "Kero, Bakugou looked really angry. Maybe some people should go check it out."

"But at the same time this could be a test of their response. All Might kept giving us advice during our trials, they'll have to tell something is up when he doesn't say anything to them."

"Yeah, this could be a test of their manliness!"

"Um dude, I don't think that's how this works." Kaminari corrected.

--

"Umm hello? Bakugou? Are you there?" Silence filled the earpiece, only worrying Uraraka. Bakugou hadn't listened to her, but he had answered her check-ins when he first blasted off.

Then there was the sound of a brick falling. There were no bricks in the building, she knew that when she had scoured the building for projectiles.

Deciding to woman up and investigate, it wasn't long before she stepped into the dark hallway. Then there was a shuffle, like the shuffle you make when you move your blankets. Slowly turning around, something launched at her and the next thing she knew was that she was wrapped in capture tape and seated comfortably against the wall.

--

Bakugou was 100% ready to rock Deku's shit. After the damn brat left the fucking school he didn't really have anything to do, he couldn't even figure out a new way to use his quirk because the nerd wasn't muttering about it anymore. Of course, no one had really noticed Deku left, the quirkless loser's disappearance was actually celebrated for a day before everyone just glossed over it.

After he took the entrance exam, the hag and old man had seemed to be in better spirits, but he just took it as them being happy he did well and was bragging about it to all the other extras. Looking back, or at least as much as he was willing to, they were probably not even happy about his results, but instead being nicer because Deku was back after leaving for TWO FUCKING YEARS.

Now he's taller, slightly less of a stick, and had a new haircut to boot.

Despite what everyone else seems to think, Bakugou does have a brain, he couldn't just attack the nerd, he could only really do so during training. And if he isn't going to abuse that and put more force than necessary to do that, well no one needs to know.

--

Uraraka was barely able to keep her eyes open, her neck was sore where Midoriya had hit it, sleep threatening to take over.

No, she had to know if he would win. He didn't appear to have burns on him, so he had avoided her teammate somehow. The brick he had dropped was sitting a few feet away from her, next to the door. He left, going in the direction of the faux bomb.

"W- wai- t." She called out weakly, causing him to turn around and appear back in her field of vision. "H- ho- ow did y- ou-"

"Ah, sorry, the windows aren't mirrored, so I just looked through them. You should sleep, you'll feel better." And he disappeared again, taking his beautiful, comforting, smooth, confident voice with him. Damn, has she already started crushing on someone?

After losing sight of his haori she closed her eyes, the last thing she was aware of was the automated announcement of the heroes obtaining the bomb.