"Bye babes." I said blowing a kiss her way.

After dropping off Maya we headed to our campus. "So are you going to talk to the twins?" Kassi asked. "I mean I texted them, but it's a little early for them." I said. "Shit it's early for me too." Lala said. I chuckled. We got to school and I parked. We each got out and went our separate ways.

I went to all my classes but couldn't focus. After leaving my last class I found a quiet seat outside and waited for Kassi and Lala to get out of class. I pulled my phone out to see if I had any messages from the twins but there were none.

Cortez

Angel♥️: Can we talk??

Angel♥️: When you have the time...

I stared at the text but I just couldn't bring myself to respond. Hearing how bad things got for her after she stopped dealing with us was fucking with me. "She text you too?" I looked up seeing Christian leaning in the doorway of my room. I tossed my phone away from me.

I sat silent. "I know you probably feel guilty." He spoke. "And you don't?" I questioned. "I never said that. I just know you. You take things like this to heart so I'm just checking on you." He said.

"Did you hear what they said? They blame us. They think we did something that led to her ending up in a mental hospital—a fucking mental hospital." I said looking at the ground. "We weren't that bad back then?" I asked more so to myself. "No we weren't." He said. "Christian, you have to question if our relationship with Angel was—," I said.

"Was what?" He interrupted. "Maybe getting involved with her in high school was a bad idea but that's it." He said. "Wait are you having second thoughts about being with—," "No. No that's not what I meant at all." I said.

"I just—if being in this relationship is causing any type of issue for her whether it be mental, emotional, or family wise I think we should think about it." I said.

"I think that this isn't a conversation that we can have without Angel." Christian said. I nodded my head. "What about you?" I asked. "What about me?" He questioned. I scratched my head avoiding his gaze.

"I heard you in your room last night." I said looking up at him. "You seemed pretty upset last night too. Especially at the mention of the break up." I said. He turned looking out the door rubbing his jaw. He cleared his throat before looking back at me. "I was just making it clear that we weren't the ones that just up and left her." He said.

Obviously being ghosted after being in an almost 2 year relationship hurt.

However when I did try to talk about it with Christian he just avoided the conversation completely, so I just gave up. But now seeing how angry he still was, I knew he needed to get that shit off his chest. "You can talk about it. I'm literally the one person who would understand what you felt." I said.

"What's their to talk about? Angel left us and you blame me for it." He shrugged. "What?" I questioned. "I don't—,"

"Tez you've literally said because of my temper I pushed her away on more than one occasion. It's whatever though. I'm fine." He said with a shrug. Before I could respond he spoke again.

"All that matters is right now and us doing right by Angel now." He said. I nodded my head before he did the same turning to leave. "Christian." I called. "What?" He came back. "You weren't the only cause of Ahsha leaving us." I said. He stared at me before nodding his head.

Angelica

I was sitting outside reading when I saw someone sit across from me. I looked up thinking it was Lala or Kassi or anyone else but to my surprise it was Matias. I closed my book and looked up at him. "Can I help you?" I asked. "Well that's so kind of you classmate." He said smiling.