Chapter 3

We walked home to find and empty house. A note was on the fridge: 

Girls,

we went to the store, be back at about 4. Do your homework and clean your rooms, 

love mom 

"Ok, so lets go to the computer first and find something, and then we can clean up and do homework." Anna said and placed the note on the counter. 

"Good idea," I said following her to the computer. 

We started going through the emails my mom got, though most of them were spams and coupons. Nothing was there that said anything recently about me. 

"Well, no luck, but that doesnt explain the man following you! Really, please be careful from now on until we find something that explains something." Anna said.

We left the study and went into our rooms and started cleaning. Then when we where done, we went downstairs and did our homework.

I looked at the clock. It was almost four.  I finished my homework a little bit after Anna did and we walked into the living room and watched Yard Crashers. 

Then Mom walked in with Market Basket bags with our dad following right behind her. 

"Hello girls! How was your day?" My mom asked.

"Good," me and Anna said together. I dont know if mom noticed but Anna shifted in her seat uncomfortably. Anna isnt very good at keeping secrets.

"Oh, Anna, I need to show you something in my room that I made for that Science Fair..." I said dragging her upstairs with me and slamming my bedroom door closed.

"Anna! You absolutely can NOT tell mom! Or she will most likely say something and kick us both out of school and move us somewere! Or maybe even worse. So please please please dont tell mom ANYTHING!" I said to her.

"Sorry, I will not talk about it to anyone, but if things like this keep happening, I think we need to tell them."  

"Yeah, but not now please!" I begged.

"OK, OK, and I wonder when diner is ready, cause I am really hungry." she said.

And sudenly I was hungry as well.  Weird. 

"Yeah, me too, lets go ask mom..." I said walking to the kitchen still thinking about how my mood sudenly changed. 

Maybe its cause she mentioned it. I thought Thats probally it. There is nothing wrong wtih me. Im fine. 

________________________________

Sorry this is soo short and really really bad :( it will get better promise :)