Chapter 2

Its about three months after we found out that I was a clone. Anna is acting completely different now that she nows. Its almost like I'm a bomb about to go off. 

 "Anna, you know that you can still talk to me right?" I said one day when we were walking to school. 

"Yeah, but it would be like talking to myself. Dont switch today, it doesnt have the same meaning anymore." she said and started walking faster towards school.

"Ok then." I said staring at my feet.

 I was hiding something from her. I read another email and it said that they found something wrong with my behaviors that I was failing some test.  I am really scared of dying because Anna will die along with me.  

"Hey, Jess, whats up?" My friend Matt said as I walked to my locker. 

"Dont want to talk about it, its kinda personal..." I said opening my locker and getting my books. I cant tell anyone, but I felt guilty not telling Matt, sense I've know him forever.

"Tell me!" He practically screamed. I winced. Sometimes Matt can mess everything up.                            

"OK me and Anna are fighting." I said not telling the full truth, but its kinda manditory that he doesnt know.

"Oh, thats it? What did you tell her her hair is frizzy?" he joked and for the first time in three months I laughed. 

"No its more than that." I said closing the locker and making my way to our first class. 

"Well, it must be something girl related, and to be honest Jess, I dont want to know."

"You are right, you dont want to." I said and opened the door to room F932

I waited for Anna outside like usual. But I didnt see her. I think I'm better off going home alone I thought and started walking down the street. 

I could feel someone's eyes on me. I looked around but there was nothing but a few people driving by. 

No sooner had I started walking again could I hear the sound of an engine behind me. My brain went numb as I turned around. A big black car that FBI people use was right behind me. I started walking faster. The car sped up. Then I started to jog, and the car matched my speed.

 I couldnt let them see where i live so i dove into a woodsy area on the side of the road. The stopped the car and rolled down the window. The mans face was stiff and his jaw was clenched, he had dark shades on but I could tell he was mad. He rolled up the window and drove on.

I waited a bit and stood up. I took my cell phone from my bag and called Anna.

"Hello?" Anna's voice said on the other end.

"Anna, where are you?"

"At the library with my friends, why where are you?"

"Long story, I will be there in a bit, but please stay inside!" I said as I hung up and walked silently and quickly out of the woods.

I came up to the library and went inside and found Anna sitting down.

"Anna, we have to go now!" I said.

"But, my friends are upstairs-" she started but i cut her off

"Forget about your friends! This is really important and its a life or death situation!" I said trying to be as quiet as i could. Finally Anna caught on and grabbed her bag.

"I will text them later." she said and sprinted to the local bus stop with me.

"So whats going on Jess?" she said her voice rising.

"Well, I was walking home and this black car was following me..." I said and told her the whole story. Anna looked just as scared as I was.

"Don't walk anywhere alone from now on OK? And lets see if any information has been sent to mom lately." she said when our bus stopped near our house.