08

Lucas Gray:

I lied.

My mother always thought me to never lie. It kind of came out before i could say otherwise.

I did remember last night. More than i would like to.

I really started to like her. Probably not in the same way she likes me but we did almost kiss this morning.

I am currently in her pink car that does not suit her next to her sister Mya. They are just jamming out to Nirvana. Heart shaped box to be exact.

"HEY! WAIT! I GOT A NEW COMPLAINT" Mya and Alex sang. They were lost in there own little worlds singing and banging there heads to the music.

Alex didn't have many cds. Most of them were broken or scratched. She really did love her car. I could tell.

I was just sitting with my chin on my hand and elbow on the window seal. I was just watching how she was singing and moving.

She was so beautiful.

" Were you watching me" she laughed.

"Yea i guess i was" I respond with a smirk.

She rolled her eyes and looked back at the road.

She pulled into my driveway and unlocked the car. I open the door and hop out of the short car. I shut the door but right before it clicked I opened it back up.

"If you've got time." I pause. I got nervous all the sudden. Mya and Alex were looking at me. Staring into my soul. Now can that actually happen. I don't think so but at that moment it felt like it. "Would you like to come in?" I ask.

Mya looks back at Alex. Alex looks at Mya and nods. Alex unlocks her door and they both jump out of the car.

I shut my door and we all start to walk up the ramp. I open the door and they walk in.

My grandma was sitting in the living room watching the cooking channel. Just like i suspected.

She snapped her head towards the front door. "Lucas Gray your late"she yelled. I'm going to be in so much trouble. I guess she didn't see the girls. I don't think she had her glasses on.

I walk towards her and see her glasses next to the couch. I hand them to her and she puts them on slowly.

"Um Grandma I want you to meet Alex."

Alex walks up next to me with Mya. "Hi. It's very nice to meet you" She states excitedly. "And this is my little sister Mya." She points to her right.

"If I knew i was having visitors i would have fixed up my hair" Grandma laughed. She was patting her hair trying to fix it up. "Or put on my good clothes"

"Do not worry about that. You look perfect!" Alex declared.

"Now my memory isn't great but sent you the girl who couldn't reach the milk" She questioned.

Alex laughed. "Yes I am"

Alex turned to Mya and whispered something in her ear. I didn't catch what she said but then Mya walked back to the car. She probably told her to go wait out there.

I went to sit on the couch and Alex was right behind me. We were sitting next to each other on the small couch.

"So Grandma if it's ok." I started. "Alex is going to come check up on you while i'm gone."

"Oh goodness you don't go out for your way for me"

"Oh i don't mind! I don't live to far and Lucas asked me. It's honestly not out of my way" Alex explained.