{ 𝐒 𝐈 𝐗 }

Tears of resentment and hostility were dripping from Noor's orbs; she had poured out all her anger and frustration she had held in for the past three years.

Yet, not an ounce of remorse was in Mihir Rizwan's cold eyes. Instead, his demeanor switched to a boastful one. It didn't faze him a bit, knowing how many lives he destroyed.

Instead, he felt proud of his actions. But what more could anyone expect from a person who was nothing but a devil from within.

And so, just as before, he spoke nothing but disgust from his repulsive mouth.

"Noor, do you really think I give a damn about your sister or those other girls, I just used them for my pleasure, and of course, I have a business to run, so those girls not only satisfied me but my clients as well.

But let me tell you a little secret, your sister was exclusive to me; I know from the moment I saw her that she would be mine, and trust me, I made sure she was my little whore. I must say she's a good fuck, and every time I ripped her soul apart, her screams and pain satisfied my soul."

Noor couldn't bear to hear Mihir Rizwan's revolting words, and all she saw was red at that moment. She wanted to kill the monster in front of her with her bare hands.

And so, without thinking more, Noor lunched forward and grabbed Mihir Rizwan by his collar. She couldn't control her rage anymore; that man had said and done enough, and it was now time for her to put an end to him.

So, she spoke her next words with nothing but hate.

"I swear, Mihir Rizwan, I will kill you right now with my bare fucking hands; you disgust me. I swear you are the reason why women can't live their damn life without the constant fear of monsters like you.

People like you live their life without remorse or guilt, but what about those souls you ripped apart. I don't know about others, but right now, I will end one monster, I will kill you and rip you into shreds, and trust me, no one can spare you from my wrath."

But before Noor could say or do anything further, Mihir aggressively turned her around and strangled her, restricting her next breaths.

"At least let me get a little taste of you before you "kill" me. But let me tell you, nobody till this day ever dared to kill me, let alone touch me. So how do you expect me to just give up so easily to a person like you, and what can a bitch like you do by herself anyway's huh?"

But even after hearing his venomous words, Noor's confidence did not flutter, and even with her laboring breaths due to her chokehold, she spoke her next words with so much confidence and power.

"W-who s-said I'm alone?"

And upon hearing her confident words, his tight hold around her neck loosened, allowing her to speak her following words with less restriction.

"You think I'm alone, but as we speak, my husband, brother, and friend have not only breached your security system, but they have also demolished your so-called guards.

You think I listened to your absurd wishes but let me tell you; I told my Irtaza everything because even though I was afraid of losing my loved ones, my husband figured everything out instantly.