How you two met

Y/n's POV
I'm meeting the rest of my hockey team for the USA. I've gotten to know the others. Then, the ducks arrive. Tibbles introduced the others then me.
"Y/n "the lady hurricane" l/n. She is 13 years old and played for a major league team in North Carolina called the Hurricanes at 11. They used to call her that because she was the best woman player in North Carolina YET!" He explained.
"MAN SHES GREAT!" Bombay says as I show my hockey skills.
"I'm more of an goalie than an actual player, coach." I say.
"Alright, let's see what you got." Bombay says.
"Alright." I get my goalie gear on and get out on the ice. I blocked everyone's shot except 1: #44.
"Aw that was a lucky one for you." I say.
"Oh alright. Wait I haven't introduced myself. I'm Fulton Reed. Nice to meet you." He says.
"Nice to meet you too! I'm y/n. You can call me (nickname)." I say.
"Alright, (nickname)." He says.
"Why don't we go out sometime? Maybe after practice today at my favorite restaurant, (favorite restaurant)?" I say.
"Alright, talk later, beautiful!" He says.
"See you." I say.
*le time skip*
We go to my favorite restaurant and Fulton orders a burger, well done, and I order a steak, well done, with fries.
"Well, what other sports do you play besides hockey?" He asks.
"I play volleyball and basketball for team USA as well as hockey." I say and his mouth dropped.
"Wow! I used to play football but now I play hockey and I didn't know I would make it this far." He says.
"If you want to come to my games, you can get in for free if you're a coach or player for any team." I say.
"Alright, I'll come!" He says.
Our food comes out and we talk about our hometowns of Stillwater, Minnesota and Raleigh, North Carolina. The bill comes out.
"Let me pay." I say insistently.
"No, I wouldn't be a gentleman if I didn't pay for a lady's meal." He says. I blush and laugh.
"Ok." I say. He pays and we get out of the restaurant. We talked on the way home and he dropped me off at the rink to get my car. I give him a kiss on the cheek and thank him for everything. He left with a bit of a blush on his face.

Fulton's POV
I NEED to tell the team about this date. I think I'm in love.

Y/n's POV
Man, I'm in love! He's cute, sweet and such a gentleman. I can't stop thinking about him. Anyway, I drive home and get a shower then go to bed.

Ok so this is good! If you have any requests, go ahead and DM me or comment here.- Addie 🖤✨