You going to a concert with Fulton

Y/n's POV
I woke up this morning and Fulton was up already. It was around the time of my birthday. When I got to the kitchen, Fulton looked at me, eyes glimmering with happiness.
"What are you so happy about, Fulton?" I asked.
"We're going to a concert for (your favorite band/artist) on your birthday, y/n!" He said excited. I jumped up on him and wrapped my legs around his torso.
"Man I love ya, bash bro." I said.
"I love you too, bash babe." He said before kissing me. We got our breakfast eat and headed out for some shopping.
•time skip to your birthday/concert•

I got a (your favorite band/artist) t-shirt and some jean shorts. I got to the car with Fulton waiting.
"Hey, hot stuff, you look good tonight." He said.
"Hey, baby, let's get going, the concert starts in about 20 minutes." I said. He started driving and had his hand on my thigh the whole time.
We finally made it and Fulton found us a place to sit with a blanket. I sat down and Fulton sat down next to me.
"Y/n, you know that you are the most beautiful person in the world to me. From your personality to your eyes, everything about you is beautiful to me. I love you so much." Fulton said.
"I love you too, sweetie." I said before kissing him. (In the picture)
The concert started and (your favorite song) by (your favorite band/artist) was playing and they started singing. I sung along. Fulton was staring at me in awe. His chocolate brown eyes were so adorable, my heart melted.

~time skip~

The concert was over and me and Fulton got our stuff and went home. I was wore out and laid on my bed.
"Fulton, that was the best time I've had with you! I love you so much." I said.
"I love you more!" He said and kissed me softly. We cuddled and eventually fell asleep.