✨chapter 20✨

Jack POV:

"hello jack." my eyes widened as i realised who was behind me. gulp. this isn't gonna be fun.

"hello madi." i removed the arms from my neck and she walked round to sit next to me. "madison, why are you here? i thought you were in london."

"i thought i'd visit you jack. because you know, we're in love!" ranboo looked at me as if she was some crazy woman who knew who i was.

"no we aren't. madi you left me for some boy back in uni. so why now?" i looked at her as if to say that i dont wanna do this in the middle of the town.

"i made a mistake jack~ you know this. now who's this nailea girl?" i looked at ranboo and sighed a long sigh.

"she is.. my girlfriend."

"but jack! what about me!" she moves closer to me and put her hands all over me. "i thought we were in love. i thought you loved me. you told me i was the one."

"that was a few years ago. i found someome way better, now we have to leave." i nudged ranboo- who was still massively confused- so we could leave.

nai<3

where r u? we kinda got
stopped :/

stopped? is that what
it was hey? well im back
at the airbnb with the
others.

i thought you were on
your way over to us?

nvm we'll talk when we
get there
read 1:28pm
——————————————————

"ranboo. i thinks she saw madi with us." me and ranboo were on our way out of the town and back to the airbnb to sort out this issue.

"its gonna be okay, we'll sort it out amd it will go back to normal."

"hopefully." we walked back to the airbnb in a hurry. we arrived at the airbnb so ranboo went in first so i could take a minute to think.

i walked into the hotel and wilbur gave me a look i didnt really want to receive. clay got up from the sofa and walked me into the kitchen.

"who was she?" i gave him a sigh.

"my ex girlfriend back from my first year in university. she found out i was here, probably by stalking, and got up all over me. nailea must of saw and cane back here thinking she was someone else."

"yeah she just came back and ran to the room. wilbur went after her and kinda got pissed off. i am hoping it goes fine. but just explain to her okay." i gave him a nod and he patted my shoulder as he walked out.

i walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs to our room where i could here sobbing. i knocked on the door and it was opened by george.

"george? is she okay?" he stepped out of the doorway but closed the door behind him. "please let me explain to her."

"she doesnt want your explanation jack. you're a cheater and its final." i looked at him with a surprised expression on my face. his facial expressions were the same.

"i didnt fucking cheat. that girl," i pointed at the door signaling to nailea, "is the only the girl i'll love. she means everything to me and i wouldnt cheat on her."

tears formed in the corner of my eyes and i trued my best to not let them fall. "i would do anything for nailea. and i hope she fucking knows that." i walked away from the doorway and out the front door towards my car.

——————————————————
a/n

SHEESH whats gonna happen next?

thankyou everyone for the nice comments on my face reveal i love you all <3

take care of urselfs :3