✨chapter 16✨

"Take me to your best friend's house
Roll around this roundabout
Oh yeah
Take me to your best friend's house

I loved you then and I love you now
Oh yeah
Don't take me tongue tied
Don't wave no goodbye"

my phone blasted the tune of our favourite song as we danced around the kitchen hand in hand.

we danced around listening to multiple songs amd dancing around until we both got exhausted. when we got exhausted we both got a drink and headed to the living room with the pillows and blankets.

we made a fort and watched netflix in the living room. "can we watch the titanic?"

"yeah sure!"

an hour and a half into the film i was curled into jacks side in his hoodie crying my eyes out.

"WHY'D YOU LET GO!! NO!! JACK!"

"hm?" he sounded tired.

"did i wake you? im sorry." i layed my head back down on his shoulder and eventually fell asleep.

"NAILEA AND JACK!" we were woken up with a shock from wilbur.

"fuck off." he moved a little and wrapped his arms tighter around my waist. i rubbed my eyes open properly and put my hands around his neck again.

"what time is it will?"

"its 1:27am. how long were you laying here?"

"well we were watching titanic then i started crying as usual and then you woke us up. because you're a cunt."

"and also a dickhead."

"didnt even realise you were awake" i chuckled and let go of his neck. "im gonna head to bed. goodnight wilbur, goodnight niki! tell the rest of them goodnight."

"hang on im coming with you!" he picked up a few pillows and blankets and chased me up the stairs to our room. i arrived before him as he fell up the stairs.

i'll stay with wilbur tonight, don't forget to tell him soon! goodnight nai!
<3 niki!

i smiled at her note and folded it up so it would fit into a small area in my suitcase.
"nailea!" he threw a pillow at my head and walked over to the bed.

i jumped onto the side where he wasnt sitting and laid with my phone in hand, scrolling through twitter.

me and jack sat quietly laughing our heads off with our hoods over our heads.

"let me take a photo!" i took our photo amd posted it on twitter.

Nai🤍| @GoldenNai
we are very snazzy! yes i stole another one of his hoodies. :)

👤JackManifoldTV❤️88

👤JackManifoldTV
❤️88.6k  🔁80.6k 💬86.6k  3:47am
|
JackManifold| @JackManifoldTV
replying to GoldenNai
I'm gonna have no hoodies left by the time you go back to new york! you can keep the 3 you've stolen. now stop laughing because it'll wake up the others!
❤️59.4k  🔁56.7k  💬58.7k  3:48am
|
Wilbur| @WilburSoot
replying to JackManifoldTV and GoldenNai
well i'm already awake, just be quiet because niki and the rest of them- except tommy, tubbo and ranboo- are asleep.
❤️58.7k  🔁54.8k  💬56.8k  3:50am

after tweeting random things on out main and second accounts, it got to about 5:40am.
"jack? are you still awake?"

"mhm im still awake, why whats up?" he sat up straight so he could talk to me better.

"wanna go watch the sunrise?"

"yeah let's go, might wanna put like sweats or leggings on. it might be chilly." i picked up a pair of sweats.

"turn around." he turned around so i changed from my shorts into sweats. "ok im done. you can turn around now." i picked up my phone and went downstairs to put on my shoes.

we got to the front door so we put on our ahoes as quietly and quickly as we could. we went outside and started running to the pier.

he linked our hands and started running faster than before. "we are gonna miss it if you keep being slow. here jump on my back."

i jumped on his back and he ran to the beach instead of the pier. "we're gonna get sandy and i wanna hang my feet off the edge of the pier!" i jumped off his back and ran towards the pier. he started chasing after me so i stopped.

"i got you." he wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up so we could walk to the edge of the pier. we sat on the edge with our feet hanging off the edge.

i took out my phone and took a photo of the sunrise to post on instagram.

NaiGold

NaiGold we found a bridge near the pier!

thankyou @JackManifoldTV for taking this photo <3
❤️90.5k  💬88.6k  6:32am

JackManifoldTV you're welcome ig 😐
NaiGold dont be moody jack. i took you to see the sunrise AND we watched the titanic!

TommyInnitt why did you watch the sunrise?
NaiGold because its pretty tomathy.

Ranboomc the sky is pink, very pretty
NaiGold i know right? very poggers!

ph1lza why are you up so early?
Wilbursoot they've been up all night phil!
JackManifoldTV that is where you're correct
——————————————————

"jack, can i tell you something?" we were walking along the beach just listening to the tides sway back and forth.

"sure go ahead!" i stopped walking and took a deep breath.

"jack, you've always been kind to me. even during the discord days back in 2018. during wilbur leaving me in new york amd everything else inbetween. we made so many memories from crying at movies to days out at the fair. it's a been a rollercoaster of emotions. but jack what im trying to say is... i like you jack. alot."

he looked at me with his icy blue eyes, put his hand on my cheek and connected our lips, i eventually kissed him back. we broke away and both smiled.
——————————————————
a/n
i've been procrastinating so i havent finished this chapter:(

BUT ITS DONE! and its on a cliffhanger >:)