✨Chapter 4✨

(Tw: mentions of abuse and drug usage)

We got to jacks house a few minutes later and he let us in.
"so what happened?" i was currently sat on jacks bedroom floor with tommy and jack trying to not have a panic attack.
"okay so basically me and tommy went to get food and then we went and sat at a bench in the park down the road and Wilbur called me" i took a breather and tried to not cry. "H-he told me that my 'dad' knew i-i was with tommy and staying with his family, he said to come here and try stay away from him if i encountered him. Luckily w-we got here asap..."
"do you not live with your parents?"
"n-no it's just me and Wilbur. and it's been that way for 7 years. Wilbur moved out at 19 and took me with him. M-my dad abused me and my mum was a drug addict. Wilbur has been more of a father to me than he has a brother to be honest." i felt two arms wrap around me.
"Tom, you're gonna make me cry. please don't give me sympathy.. i'm better now." i hugged him back.
"i'm not giving you sympathy. i'm just glad that you're still here and haven't given up."
"i agree with tommy, you're so strong and deserve every good thing that life brings you in your future."
"thankyou. Both of you." i wrap the two boys in a hug and start crying. "i-im sorry for crying."
"it's alright, do you wanna listen to my records?"
"you have records?"
"yeah i collect them"
"awesome. Do you have Khai dreams?"
"i love khai dreams!"
"i know tommy"
"i have this one." he stands up and puts the record on the player and starts playing Sunkissed by Khai Dreams.
"my favourite song... wilbur showed me this song a few months back."
"i have some queen aswell!"
"what are you 40?"
"tommy queen is one of the best bands to have existed!"
"wrong."
"shut up tommy."
"fine. i'm gonna go get a drink."
"there's some water bottles in the fridge downstairs."
"ight."
"can i look through your vinyls?"
"y-yeah go ahead!"
"thanks!"

Jack Pov:
as the night passed it got more fun and tommy eventually fell asleep on the floor. We were currently just watching high school musical 2 when the chorus for the song 'gotta go my own way' starts playing.

"i gotta go my own way!"
"but what about us? what about everything we've been through?"
"what about trust?"
"you know i never wanted to hurt you!"
"and what about me?"
"what am i supposed to do?"
"i gotta leave but i'll miss you!"

"That was fun!"
"very, let's watch the rest" we sat back down and we ended up falling asleep.

*time skip*

i woke up on the sofa? it was warmer than usual then i look down to see Nai? i tried to move but her grip around my torso intensified. it was quite early so i wrapped my arms around her and fell back asleep.

A few hours passed and i woke up again. Nailea was still asleep, tommy came downstairs.
"am i interrupting?"
"no but she's still asleep so be quiet"
"can i wake her up?"
"no tommy, let her sleep."
"fine.. well Wilbur's gonna be here in a few hours"
"what time is it?"
"seven am, why?"
"i'm gonna go back to sleep"
"ight ill be upstairs, can i use your pc?"
"yeah, don't do anything stupid though." he walked back up the stairs and i fell back asleep once again.

Nailea POV
i woke up to someone knocking on the door and i wasn't at tommy's house. I tried to move but felt two arms around me. I fell asleep in jacks arms last night... Tommy answered the door as i was still stuck on the sofa.
"Nai, Wilbur's here."
"i cant move tom."
"why no- oh"
"someone wake him up?"
"JACK MANIFOLD!"
"what do you want dickhead?"
"tom did you have to shout?"
"you said to wake him up!"
"didn't have to shout arsehole"
"jack you might wanna get up... i cant move."
"oh.. sorry"
"it's okay."
"Nai, we need to go back to tommy's house to get your stuff then we're going back home."
"oh okay... do you need me to come with you?"
"nah you can stay here i'll be back in about half hour?"
"yeah aright, see ya"
"and don't fall back asleep"
"but why?"
"because almost 10 so don't fall asleep!"
"fine, bye will" after that wilbur left and it was just me and jack.
"sorry for falling asleep on you"
"it's alright if i'm being honest i kinda fell asleep first. but it's okay, it was nice."
"yeah. still pissed of at tommy for shouting at me"
"yeah he's very loud"
"very" i grabbed my phone from the coffee table and laid my head on jacks lap.
"you comfy?"
"very" i look up at him and smile. i scroll through twitter to see a very certain tweet from Tommy...

Tommy| @TommyInnit
am i interrupting?

Tommy| @TommyInnitam i interrupting?

❤️328k 🔁17.3k 💬10.7k
👤 JackManifoldTv, GoldenNai
|
Nai🌸| @GoldenNai
tom, how did you get this? and when did you take this? bc that's not me :/ pls don't ruin my career, it just started...
❤️32k 🔁12k 💬21k
|
Tommy| @TommyInnit
Then who is it? because it's defo you!
❤️34k 🔁16k 💬20k

Jack Manifold| @JackManifoldTv
Tommy i'm gonna kill you! if you say anything of what i told you the other day i'm gonna turn up to ur house and stab you with my diamond sword :)
❤️38.3k 🔁10k 💬10.3k
|
Nai🌸| @GoldenNai
Jack woke up and really chose violence, LOL! you better tell me what you told tommy or i'm gonna... i'm not gonna do anything...
❤️31k 🔁5k 💬16k

We looked at each other and just laughed. About 20 minutes later Wilbur and tommy turned up again.
"here's your stuff, go get changed and we can still spend the day here if you'd like?"
"yes please will!"
"okay, go get changed then." i went to the bathroom and got changed.

@NaiGold

(imagine the tattoos are not there)Funday Sunday 😙☝🏻❤️46k  💬40k ——————————————————@Tubbo_: i love the bow in your hair!@NaiGold: Thankyou tubbo!

Funday Sunday 😙☝🏻
❤️46k 💬40k
——————————————————
@Tubbo_: i love the bow in your hair!
@NaiGold: Thankyou tubbo!

@JackManifoldTv: get your shoes off my wall >:(
@NaiGold: nah don't think i will >:)

@WilburSoot: if you wanna go to the fair, HURRY UP!
@NaiGold: sorry dad 😒
@WilburSoot: may aswell be your dad

@User20: She's so pretty!

@User21: My insecurities went 📈📈
@NaiGold: You're gorgeous the way u r <3
—————————————————-