Their lips found eachother as a very practiced manner and soon the kiss turned into teeth-lips-tongues. And their hands were roaming on eachother. They broke the kiss fully breathless and satisfied.

" ummm, you tasted so good Manik." she moaned again after their passionate kiss.

" That's the wine baby! " his husky still breathless voice whispered. And, she hugged him placing her head on his neck.

" It was kind of tasty. I like it." she murmured over his nape grazing his sweet spot with her teeth.

He hished in pleasure and pulled her to his body even more closer so that no air could even pass between them. He placed wet kisses on her exposed collarbone and uttered " Told you you will like it. "

" Or, maybe I like it because I have tasted it on your mouth. I may not like the taste if I consume naturally. " she boldly stated matter of factly.

His heart skipped a beat getting her so honest opinion. He was scared that one day he would die in heart attack the way his heartbeats were skipping around his beautiful, adorable, lovingly crazy, extremely mature and sweetly naive girlfriend. His life was so much complete and content Just because of her and her genuine feelings For him.

" then, I want you to never drink it but only through my mouth, over my lips. I want you to remember wine's taste as mine. " his husky yet determined voice declared earning a dazzling smile from her followed by his own charming one.

" Well, what are you waiting for, lets seal the deal and let me taste the red yaamieee liquid again " she whispered looking straight into his mesmerizing chocolate eyes which were full of unending love for her and she knew her only.

" Your words are my command, my World's Queen " he replied back with his dark desire filled orbs.

"Indeed, my World's King " she somehow managed to whisper back and her pouty lips were captured by his luscious ones for some serious wine tasting.

Manik came out of his memory lane, and hummed absentmindedly " Now, this expensive wine not tasting appealing without your lips baby. What have you done to me? I can't even breathe properly without your presence. Never in my worse nightmare I thought one day I would be craving for someone so much that, without her, my life would stop moving. "

He picked up his guitar and hummed still so much engrossed in his thoughts. He started strumming his guitar and the lyrics were released automatically from his heart dedicating his feelings.

Dehleez pe mere dil ki
Jo rakhe hain tune kadam
Tere naam pe meri zindagi
Likh di mere humdum

Haan seekha maine jeena jeena kaise jeena
Haan seekha maine jeena mere humdum
Na seekha kabhi jeena jeena kaise jeena
Na seekha jeena tere bina humdum.

--------------------

The bittersweet taste of the Chardonnay white wine was failed to give Niyonika relaxation like usual days. So Something was bothering her too much. Manik had completely withdrawn his presence from Malhotra mansion. She knew previously he sheldom stayed at his studio apartment when he needed time for himself but from last more than 8 months, he moved there completely. He stopped attending social parties, if anyhow he attended on her constant nagging or threats, there was never any arm candy hanging around him like usual. He came alone in every party lately.  It's been months that there was any news of his late night wild parties or unnecessary drunk  brawls. There was not a single scandal on him. And that didn't sit good with her.

His loss was always her gain.

So, him being in brawls, getting into troubles, were her golden chances to use him for her benefit. So, she was really irritated getting no chance to use her son lately, just frustrated her.