Then I ordered the food and waited for it to come.

Yn pov:

Here we are waiting for the food to come. Suddenly the door bell rang. I go to the door and saw a man with a plastic bag full of food. I take the bag and paid the bill. Then the man went away and I came inside.

Yn: Let's eat.
Jimin: Yeah.

Then we started eating. After some time, we finished eating.

Yn: It was yummy right?
Jimin: Yes.
Yn: Hehe.
Jimin: Why don't we watch a movie?
Yn: That's a good idea.
Jimin: Wait can I choose?
Yn: Of course.
Jimin: Okay so we will watch The Kissing Booth.

Wait why that movie. Ugh!!

Yn: Why that movie?
Jimin: Because I love that.
Yn: Okay.

Then we both started watching the movie. The movie was quite good. I looked at Jimin but he was busy watching the movie. Then I looked back at the screen. Then suddenly a kissing scene came. I looked at Jimin but still he was busy watching the movie. I wonder he's not horny today. Fine it's good for me. After that kissing scene ended Jimin said.

Jimin: That was good.
Yn: Y-yeah.

Then again he turned his head to the screen. But after some time I felt a hand on my knee. I saw that Jimin is rubbing my knee. I just shrugged it off. Then he slowly goes to my thighs and started squeezing it. That time I knew it that he's horny. Then I whispered to him.

Yn: Jimin are you oka-

I couldn't finish my sentence as he smashed his lips on mine. He kissed me softly but after few seconds it turn into a hot kiss. Then he hovered over me and started to kiss me hungrily. After some time he said.

Jimin: You made my boner wake up now you're gonna help me.
Yn: What no wh-
Jimin: Shhh.

Then he carried me to bedroom and then he pinned me against the wall and said.

Jimin: Let the fun begin.

( Mature content starts here. If you are not comfortable with this kind of stuff then you can skip this part without any hesitation)

He pinned me against the wall and kiss me hungrily like a beast. The memories of the past day , the day when he r*pped me came into my mind. He then run his fingers under my shirt and unzip my bra. Then he slowly push his hand towards my belly and started making love signs. A small moan escapes from my mouth.

Yn: Jimin..
Jimin: Moan baby. I love your moans.

Then he throws me on the bed and hovers on top on me. Then he kissed me again while he unbuttoned my shirt. Then slowly he threw my shirt somewhere in the room. Then he slowly goes to my bottom and remove my plajo which I was wearing and threw it on the ground. Then he threw my bra and panty and said.

Jimin: How can I ignore this sexy lady?

Then he started to undress himself. After he's done I saw that his member was hard like hell. Then he hovered on top of me and said.

Jimin: Lets come together.

Then he put his member inside me and goes back and forth. It's hurts but I was able to bear the pain. Then he started giving purple marks which resulted in hickeys. Then he goes down to my breast and started sucking on it. After some time he pulled out from inside me and said.

Jimin: F*ck I am gonna come.

Then he stood up and said.

Jimin: Suck it baby.