8: So Many Hot Stuffs Here.

Start from the beginning

I made a messy bun of my hair and plopped down on my bed and started scrolling my phone lazily

Getting bored of my phone soon, I decided to go in the house library and take out some good novels to read.

I happily went in the home library and took out 7-8 books in which few were of businesse study and few were of non fiction genre.

Yeah, am a nerd !!
And its absolutely fine !!

I was walking back into my room with a happy and excited smile on my lips with the pile of thick books in my hands, all at once.

Suddenly I collide with something or someone, causing me stumble back and fall down on my Bum directly.

My all books scatter around me while I scrowled and rubbed my bum.

Yeah its paining very BAD!!

I angrily looked up, all ready to put some brain in the person.

But I changed my idea when I and found Sophia in front of me with a smirk on her lips as she kept looking at me with a fake pout on her lips.

"Oppss !! Sorry. Are you hurt...?" She asked in her fake concern tone.

I didn't reply her and started getting up.

Yeah !!
Silence is the best answer for fools !!

Suddenly her demeanor changed and she looked pissed off.

"Hlw....I asked you something, little fairy." She said in a straight tone with a mocking note in the last.

"And I am not obliged to answer you, gorgeous lady." I also snapped at her in the same way, having enough of her this attitude.

Okk !! I don't like to fight, but I also dont like this kind of behaviour.

I started picking up my book ignoring her boiling figure.

"You are still here...?" Suddenly we head the familiar cold voice.

I looked up and saw him coming towards us with his clenched jaw, and his eyes set on me.

"Uhh....yeah. I was just going when she bumped into me and now see baby she is even snapping at me." She said in an innocent sad tone while looking at him.

My mouth hung open at her act and I kept looking at her who is pouting like she didn't just do anything.

"Leave now.
And show up on the wedding day." He said to her, barely keeping his irritation in check while speaking.

She smiled at him and batted her eyelashes in a way which makes her look like a blind woman.

I tilted my head and looked at them with my confused eyes.

Wedding...??

"Yeah okk baby. I will start preparing for our wedding from tomorrow itself." She said in an extra girly voice while I looked at him with my widen eyes.

They are going to get married !!

Ohh jesus!! Am I hearing right??

I kept looking at them as she went closer to him to give him a kiss to which he took a step back and glared at her.

"I won't repeat next time Sophia. LEAVE already." He said while grappling at her to which she huffed and I kept looking at them with my widen eyes.

She shoot me a glare and went away while bumping her shoulder with mine as she crossed me.

I turn back and looked at her moving figure till she disappeared from my sight.

I turn around to collect my books, but stopped in my track when I found his eyes on me, rather intensely.

I gulped and cleared my throat and looked at him.

"Congratulations...!!" I squeaked while smiling a little.

His cold eyes turned dark and he  looked mad at me.

He turned around and started moving away from me without saying anything.

I shrugged my shoulders and looked at his returning figure.

But I will admit his choice is pretty unexpected. But who I am to judge. Isn't it's his life. He can do whatever he wish.

Releasing a long breathe, I collected my fallen books and went back in my room while hurting my toes twice in the way.

Soon it was time for dinner when we all took our seat on the dining table while Marie served us food.

"Bro I didn't knew you will choose such a drama queen as your like partner." Bryson commented while eating his food.

I looked at him to see his reaction but found his same cold emotionless face.

He didn't answer back and continued eating his food.

"Well I will rather be unmarried than  marrying a drama queen like her. Try if I will not find anyone, then you be a good girl and marry me. Okay !!"

Bryson said while winking at me with a teasing smile on his lips.

"Yeah sure." I said lazily and shooked my head while smiling.

"I am done." Suddenly everyone looked up at his cold gruff voice.

His jaw was clenched and his hands were fisted tightly.

"Meet me at my office in an hour." Uncle Mason said to which he didn't react and left the dining table.

Latter at night when I was sleeping I saw a weird dream where I saw my self in a very beautiful white gown and kissing a man double of my size in an altar.

**********
Published on - 26.05.2021

Hlw there!!

There you go with another update.

Am busy with my project but still I felt like giving a update, so here we go...

Hope you all like it.

Do share your thoughts. I'll be glad to know what y'all think.

Follow me on Instagram- author_priyaraj .

Next update will be soon.

Till then,
Stay safe and be happy

🤎P.