Epilogue

Gold and Shaft floated down onto the ground and they hugged each other heartwarmingly. Buildings were rebuilt, the bandits were reformed and everyone was as happy as can be. It was all brought upon them by magic. The quartet went back to Central Ametiger Palace where Shikari's family was waiting. Shikafu and Tekuta apologized to their daughter for what they did to her by explaining the following.

They too, went to the matchmaker to help Shikari find the right person and once they heard all that, they were astonished as Shikari's future emperor was supposed to marry a princess from the Shadow Dragon Kingdom. After that, they looked for a prince that's likely to marry Shikari except for Shituku and when they found one, they invited him over to lunch the next day and that day was when Shikari first met Tokute.

Both Shikari's parents decreed that the right person for all of Ametiger will be according to matchmakers and whoever a person chooses from the heart. That means Shikari and Shituku were now able to date.

The next day, Shikari walked through the red carpet with the audience on both sides. Right at the near front was Shituku, who smiled while he secretly awed at her coronation Longpao. She smiled at him back. Once her back was turned to her throne, she took the scroll given to her by Ridochimiri and read her pledge.

"I, Princess Shirikuka, solemnly swear to do my best to protect and care for my family, friends, my people and all of Ametiger, bringing justice and mercy upon this world and to balance life and all of Ametiger as a crowned princess and Tiger Kunoichi."

And so, Princess Shirikuka was now hereby pronounced as crowned princess. The world was safe and sound once again. Thanks to Shikari, Shituku and last, but certainly not least, the Golden Dragon, who's now dating the Shadow Dragon.

But little did they know, a new darkness is about to rise.

The End