CHAPTER 15

I Love You Ma ❤

Days passed after I ended my friendship with Chase and broke up with Katie, I kept thinking if I did the good thing or if I should try to fix it. Which I think not. Katie might do it again after quite some time. I think that hurting my feelings has been her pass time. And to think, I believed that she will me my first and last which I find very disappointing.

"Jack, baby. Do you have any problems?". Ma asked.

I didn't seem to notice that she observe my every move. She might've noticed that I'm so down and all over the place.

"What do you mean ma?". I asked.

"You seem distracted. I thought you have problem. You might wanna share it with you ma". She suggested.

Tears starts to form in my eyes as thought some stuff through. Then I realized that I'm holding everything in. I kept my mum from my problems to stop her from worrying, but still here I am. Running to her. I want to be independent but I can't. Coz deep down... I still need my mum.

True to being a momma's boy, I still do need her. To comfort me and to help me get through stuff. To tell me that it's fine.

I ran towards her and cry my eyes out. Then I start telling her what happened between me, Katie and Chase. She just sat there and listen. Lovingly rubbing my back. Which gives me more comfort. Exactly how I needed it.

"Why didn't you tell me about this?". She asks after I told her everything (including when Katie called her bitch).

"I just don't want you to worry about me. I want to be independent in fixing my shit". I explained. She raised he eyebrow. She hates it when I swear.

"Baby, it's okay if you want to do that. But if it's giving you a hard time, you should've at least tell me". She said.

"Dad's a big help too ma. I told him everything except the bitch part". I said.

"I know that he'll help you. But shouldn't you be seeking for my help. I could have comfort you during those times". She said.

Now that she said that, it got me thinking. Dad may have given me good advice but ma can comfort me.

"I'm sorry ma. I just don't want you stressing about me". I said.

"It's okay Jack. And you're not stressing me. If you do, I should've just thrown you out of this house". She said.

"Love you ma". I tearfully said.

"Love you too, my widdle baby Jack". She replied. Then I hugged her.

After all this, I can still say that my mum will always be my friend, best friend, girlfriend and first love. I love you ma!❤

A/N:
So sorry for a short chapter.
Stay Safe and Stay Happy 😄