Part 7

Pooja touched the portal and to sona's  shock she was pulled in it.

In dwarpayug yug

Everyone was present in the meeting room waiting for the portal to open. "How much time it is going to take-"  "Ahhhhhh." Dhritarashtra was interrupted by priya's scream.

Each and every person present in the meeting room except suryadev himself was shocked. Four girls riding on some weird type of vehicle (their thought not mine and by the way it is bike) came through the floor.

The four sisters quickly got up from their bikes and stood in shock. They were surprised and happy that finally they are in the dwarpayug.

"Hello everyone myself meena and I have came from kaliyug nice to meet you all." Introduced meena in a cheerful voice. "Cute." Mumbled Shahdev but it was heard by karn who gave him a teasing smirk.

Soon another girl came from the ground who got up angrily and dusted off her clothes. She looked up and was about to shout when she got awestruck by the beauty of palace.

The five sisters came and stood in line.

"Sis give them your introduction at least don't be so rude" exclaimed meena. Pooja just grunted in response but immediately nodded when priya gave her a glare. Yes shocked right I was too well pooja is scared of only one thing which is the glare of priya.

Priya is a really sweet girl but can turn into monster if you annoy her or make her angry.

"I am not going to repeat myself  so listen care fully. My name is pooja this myra next to her is priya and you know meena so the last one is Meera and sona............." Introduced pooja in a harsh and rude tone but trailed off when she noticed the absence of sona.

"WHERE IS SONA" The five sisters shouted at same time making everyone else cover their ears.

Chapter completed.
Word count - 322 words