◉ TWENTY TWO ◉

Magsimula sa umpisa

I went to the room back again, "I'm going! It's perfect!" There was time for Jimin and Eunhee to enter so I decided to have a quick shower. I know it won't be quick because of the luxurious bathroom.

Author's POV

She went upstairs, and into her room, going into the luxurious bathroom to see him leaning his hands on the wall. "Wasn't he down there?" Mig Yung was confused then she saw the other door to enter which was attached with Jungkook's room.

She bit her lip and slid off her dress, and then the undergarments. Opening the shower door she entered with him. "You?" She bit her lip seductively.

"Shower sex!" He replied.

"To the point,huh?!" She said and smirked and then ran her hands over his back and shoulders. He flinched and turned around. Their gazes connected and his shoulders relaxed.

"Noona, I -", he started to say something but she stopped him by crashing her lips against his soft ones. No amount of words can define what their kiss was.

He pushed her gently back on the wall, and simply kissed her lips. His tongue trailed along when bottom lip and she parted her lips, welcoming him. The kiss deepened and she cupped his cheeks then running her hands into his hairs, which were wet due to the water. (A/N: ahh what a feel!)

The kiss slowly became more hungry, like he needed her too much. "Noona, I need to fuck you!" He growled against her ear, his erect bulge pressing against her womanhood, making her moan a bit. Jungkook groaned and put his hands on the back of the glass shower, while leaning into the crook of her neck to feel her soft sweet skin.

She gasped and wrapped her arms around him, leaning into him. He needed her, right now, forever. His lips found hers and the pure raw feeling he felt through them, scared him to the bone, but he couldn't pull away. He was completely intoxicated with Mig Yung. He growled and bit her bottom lip hard making her moan, and run her soft tongue, along his. His hands ran down and found her supple breasts. He grabbed them and ran his thumb over her hard nipples making her whimper.

"I'll get the condom," He growled getting out of the shower with his pants loosely on. He discarded it and pulled a small crinkly blue package from his back pocket of the pants.

He again entered the shower room and pinned her to the wall, he ripped open the package and rolled it over his large cock. She slid her leg up his side. She gasped on his lips, and rubbed her wet womanhood over his length. He growled kissing her lips passionately and eagerly before slamming his hard cock into of her wet entrance.

She gasped and threw her head back as he filled her up, feeling her soft walls tighten and stretch, around him to accommodate his size. She panted as short loud moans left her perfect lips, as he held her up against the wall, fucking her. For a moment the world didn't exist, all that mattered to him was Mig Yung.

He thrusted inside of her, the hot water filling the room with fog and steam, fogging the windows and mirrors. All the fog wasn't just the steam from the shower it was also their soft lust filled moans. He slammed deep inside of her causing her to arch her back and dig her nails into his back.

"Fuck Jungkook! Right there!"She moaned and moved her hips down his cock, making him growl and pick her up off the wall fucking her harder. He thrusted faster into her, hitting her g-spot over and over again making her walls tighten around him. "Fuck!" He groaned against her lips making a mess of her neck. He bit her sensitive areas and ran his tongue over the bites.

She looked fucking amazing taking his cock, he growled and pushed himself deeper into her, she yelped and grabbed his dark wet hair. The feeling of the water running between them caused a new sensation which he was loving. She seemed to like it too.