chapter 7

your p.o.v

we eventually came to a ramen place. we went inside to find a boy who looked like he chose a ducks butt for his hair style, a pink haird girl who was googling him and a blond who had 6 empty bowls next to him and was eating another.

the blond  turned around: "Hey kiba..who's that?" he asked while a noodle was still hanging from his mouth.

kiba: "this is rose, naruto. she's new and on our team. rose this is naruto, sakura, and sasuke." at each name he pointed to the person.

naruto: "naruto uzumaki! i'm gonna be the next hogake! belive it!!"

sakura: "sakura haruno, nice to meet you." she gave me a small nod, then looked over to sasuke.

sasuke: "humpf." that was all he said and he turned back around to eat.

"ok then, sakura, nice to meet you to. naruto..."he stopped eating and looked at me, for a few seconds it looked like a stare down between us. "i belive you." naruto, kiba and sakura looked at me strange and sasuke just made another grunt. i turned to him "and what's your problem duck butt?" both kiba and naruto burst out laughing, while sakura had a horifide expression on her face. sasuke got those 'omg, i can't belive you just said that" eyes, but his face quickly changed back to emotionless. i shrugged my shoulders, sat down and ordered a bowl of ramen. kiba copyed me and soon all of us were done eating, even naruto. as we walked out the sun was setting, so we all said goodbye and walked our separete ways.

kiba's p.o.v

after we said goodbye it didn't take very long to get back to my house. mom was aperently on another mission and hana just waved to us from the couch, where she was watching tv. rose yawned and told me she was gonna go to bed. i stayed up for a bit longer watching tv with my sis, then i made my way to my room. i walked in to find rose totally passed out on her stomach and akamaru was sprawled out across her back. it looked kinda funny to me, i stiffled a laugh and got into the sleeping bag, quickly falling alseep.

i woke up the same as yesterday. rose was leaning over me, shaking me: "i'm up *yawn* we don't have training today. why did you wake me up?"

rose: "hinata came by. she said we need to meet at the training feild in an hour. kurini sensi has to talk to us."

"ok?" i yawned again and stretched but got up. as i made my way over to my dresser rose said: "hana left earlyer and your mom is still on a mission. so i made some food, it's on the table." she left my room so i could change. i wonder how good of a cook she is.

after i was dressed and ready to go, i went downstairs to find hambergurs on the table. they smelled delious but after looking at the clock, i grabbed a burger in one hand and rose's hand with the other. dragging her all the way to the training feild. we were the first one's there, but after a minute hinata and shino showed up to. after another few minutes kurini sensi showed up. we all turned to her to find out why we were called here.

kurini sensi: "the chunin exams are coming up and i want to recommend you guys for it." she passed out papers to all of us "that's all" and she disapeared. after looking at the papers we all decided to go. so we made our way to the exams place.