02| black and white.

It was almost impossible to hold his hand, every vein, cell and my blood burned like fire, every movement his metal hand made in mine caused pain worse than anything I had ever felt before and his looks told me that he was feeling the same amount of pain.

And suddenly everything was empty, big, quiet and lonely. The colors felt drained and I suddenly forgot who he was, the Boy standing across from me.

An alley formed and now I remembered who it was.

Sergeant James Barnes, the most desirable soldier there ever was, his blue eyes studied me and a grin formed. I watched his lips curl up and I felt rooted to the spot.

"Hello Beautiful."

As if out of nowhere I took a step forward, the fast movement that I hadn't intended almost made me fall, but he caught me.

"Slowly, slowly, we're in no hurry ... or am I making you nervous?"

"Excuse me?"

I released his grip without taking his eyes off his face and he didn't lose his grin

"I am James Barnes"

I almost wanted to say that I knew that, that everyone knew, but I just nodded and replied with my name. "Y / n, l / n"

He grabbed my hand and kissed it gently, and for minutes afterwards I felt a tingling sensation on it.

"Miss l / n, may I take you on tonight's show? You are too beautiful to miss this opportunity. "

He was so direct and yet so polite, a dream that every girl had, his hair was shiny under his cap, he was tall, his soldier uniform suited him perfectly and his eyes shone like the most beautiful ocean in the world, what woman could say no to that man?

"You may."

He grabbed my hand again and he held it tight, the feeling in my stomach felt like I had already felt it before but it was beautiful. I couldn't believe I was going out with Sergeant James Barnes.

We walked a nice distance, where we met many people who looked at us with fear, almost as if we were committing a crime.

"What exactly is tonights show?"

He turned and smiled at me, warm and honest.

"Comedy darling"

We walked on with a firm grip, not talking but just enjoying being with one another. When we arrived we stood behind a row of people who were looking forward, I turned my gaze to James and smiled at him, which he replied immediately.

He came closer to my face because it was difficult to understand each other when speaking, but he did not look away from my lips, which made me nervous.

He paused briefly after he had finished his sentence, but something was holding him back, which is why he pulled his face back again and just smiled nervously at me.

"You look so beautiful darling"

"You don't look bad either Sergeant Barnes"

He laughed out loud. "Just James Darling."

He put an arm around my shoulder, pulled me closer and whispered: "Except in private, if you know what I mean"

Of course I knew exactly what he meant, which made me blush, I patted him on the shoulder for this remark. "James!"

He just chuckled and looked ahead.

"Popcorn pretty lady?"

A man held out a bag of popcorn and his arm out to me.
"I'm actually not invisible, am I? I thought I was pretty tall "

James' face was suddenly different, his eyebrows were down, his smile was gone and his hand suddenly held mine much tighter than before, as if he was afraid I would go away. Although this is the first time I've seen this expression, it seemed very familiar to me in the subconscious.

"Come on Barnes, where is the fun in one Lady a night?"

"Fuck off would you? She is mine for the night "

He rolled his eyes, but gave me another wink before disappearing. James still had the annoyed look on his face.

"I thought this was supposed to be funny," I said while watching the show, which finally made James laugh again.

"Wanna get out of here?"

"Where should we go?"

"I know a place"